koiloi3

Oct 6, 2023
Enjoyed the game, hard to find one that actually tries to be a game rather than a recollection of pictures

Full 2.16 save, all scenes unlocked (think so, if not quite easy to track it down), post-endgame
how to add save to game? thanks

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
So there's an old version that's uncensored but the newer version with better translation is censored? Why is this even a choice? Can we please get v2.16 to be uncensored? Is it possible?
Not quite, both version have up to date translations. It's just that the uncensored one is published globally by a different publisher, which has not released the uncensored DLC yet.

You can actually download both versions, then overwrite the image files from the uncensored version to the censored+DLC ver. That way you can have a uncensored base game with censored DLC. Refer to this post right here
data\www\img\pictures\H_Scene is all I bothered copying over, overwriting all prompted. Seems to work just fine to uncensor the latest verssion using the old version's files from my limited testing.

Obeth908

Oct 31, 2019
arrghh finaly i am done the game my record 21 hours now damn and complite all monster and girl it is time play other game i am like this game but i need more and girl dammit

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
So I'm in the post-game trying to do the DLC battles

Been scraping by, but now my trainer level is 138 and I can't figure out how to get it higher. All the remaining enemy trainers I'm aware of have yarimons at level 160+.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it supposed to be this extreme an uphill battle?

edit: I realize cheat tackle is a thing, but I managed to get this far only using it the one time it was mandatory in the prologue, so it seems weird that I'd have to now

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
So I'm in the post-game trying to do the DLC battles

Been scraping by, but now my trainer level is 138 and I can't figure out how to get it higher. All the remaining enemy trainers I'm aware of have yarimons at level 160+.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it supposed to be this extreme an uphill battle?

edit: I realize cheat tackle is a thing, but I managed to get this far only using it the one time it was mandatory in the prologue, so it seems weird that I'd have to now
The DLC trainer levels are meant to always be higher level than the player, no matter what. The max level is 145.

And yes, these battles are made to be extra tough, but beatable without cheat tackle. Use soul boost item + ability to swap out Chikeflare as your advantage

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
The DLC trainer levels are meant to always be higher level than the player, no matter what. The max level is 145.

And yes, these battles are made to be extra tough, but beatable without cheat tackle. Use soul boost item + ability to swap out Chikeflare as your advantage
How would swapping out chikeflare be an advantage?

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YarimonMaster-1.16Uncensored & YarimonMaster-2.16DLC1 & YarimonMaster-1.17Censored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
can somebody tell me what the dlc contains? are there like ntr bad ends or smthg because dlsite has it as a hidden tag

mohinder

Aug 4, 2017
data\www\img\pictures\H_Scene is all I bothered copying over, overwriting all prompted. Seems to work just fine to uncensor the latest verssion using the old version's files from my limited testing.
Oh wow, I've check the CHAR003 thinking it was Sanae-chan image set, I've been surprised with sc*t stuff... WTF :poop:

wtf-gif.gif

Mar 23, 2019
How would swapping out chikeflare be an advantage?
Chikeflare is relatively slow, esp in the environment that has highervlvl enemjes than her.
She's really good still with her nature unable to take status debuff, but it could be a gamechanger to swap her with others

4.60 star(s) 66 Votes