BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
If you are have two move with equal power,

Do you att with same type att, or super effective damage?

Which one has higher multiplier?
Idk about the exact numbers for this game, but usually, SE are 2x
So for STAB/SE it could be either 1.5x/1.5x or 1.5x/2x. Which means, if you have 2 moves with the same power, go for the SE

EDIT did a small test now that I'm replaying it, Chipeku lvl 11 did 7damage on a Messa lvl10 with both Bite and Zap (both 40 pot)
So i guess it's the same multiplier, so use the move with the best effect i guess

Last edited:
Reactions: virio

Siren222

Oct 31, 2022
Anyone else having issues with the game freezing randomly? The music still plays, and pressing the esc and arrow keys makes noise as well, but it's almost like a menu is up yet invisible.

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
I'm just noticing something: is it just me that get a "bugged" Athena first encounter scene?
Like, she's 3 space more left from where she should be

EDIT nvm, I re downloaded the game and it fixed itself

Last edited:

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone know where to find the special lvl 50s? I got the moonstar, soliche, and whisker; I'm more than sure there's others could someone held a homie out?

Sep 23, 2021
So from what i understand of items, bondstar is just the bonus you get from actually using a yarimon instead of feeding exp, but condense into an item. So you can feed level a yarimon up to max, give it bond star and it should be similar result to if you use that mon the whole time.
What exactly is Soul boost? I understand it's a stat boost to make weaker mon stronger (I remember they introduce it as something to let "cute" non-evo stay relevant), but how does it work? Is it a flat increase or scaling? If feed to a tier 1 yarimon and it soul up later, is the bonus lost? is it something that need to be feed early?

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
So from what i understand of items, bondstar is just the bonus you get from actually using a yarimon instead of feeding exp, but condense into an item. So you can feed level a yarimon up to max, give it bond star and it should be similar result to if you use that mon the whole time.
What exactly is Soul boost? I understand it's a stat boost to make weaker mon stronger (I remember they introduce it as something to let "cute" non-evo stay relevant), but how does it work? Is it a flat increase or scaling? If feed to a tier 1 yarimon and it soul up later, is the bonus lost? is it something that need to be feed early?
About bond star, yes. It brings the bond level to 10 istantly rather than defeating 100 mons. (each star in the info is 10 opposing yarimon defeated and it's for the whole party...meaning even if you use only your strongest yarimon, the other 2 get the +1)
About the increase, it depends on the level. For example, at lvl50 10 bond stars give a +10hp/+7atk/+7def/+9spe, while at lvl100 it's doubled so +20/14/14/18 (from a testing I did on moostar)

Soul boost is somewhat the same, meaning that based on the level, a soul boosted mon get +[value] in all stats compared to the non boosted mon. I didn't test if for lower tier mon it's stronger than its final tier, but I guess it kinda should be.
And no, if you soul up, you don't lose the bonus

Deatd

Oct 1, 2017
do I get something for capturing all the 151 Yarimon? and if so can you tell me what it is so I'll know it is worth doing.

Sep 23, 2021
do I get something for capturing all the 151 Yarimon? and if so can you tell me what it is so I'll know it is worth doing.
based on completing the game but not capture all yet, the dev room (that one star building in central with someone blocking the entrance) have someone that said they will give reward once your book is filled.

4.70 star(s) 88 Votes