OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
A full(ish) walkthrough of the translated version without the DLC. I think I have all fights, and it should have all the events in the Encyclopedia. Rich text file, a few partial screenshots where I thought they might be needed.
In case anyone wanted it.
** Updated version a few comments down; I have issues remembering left and right in my head sometimes.
is there a list of Yarimon names compared to the ones in the game? the walkthrough and game had name changes, Roro, Neri-Slug and Haniiru for example what ones are these?

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
I know it's sort of the 'idea'. Because the title is literally "pump & dump" but it would've been really really nice to walk up to each girl and just replay the sex scene like in the DLC. I know it'd go against the plot but whatever lmao. The one thing thats always really awesome about games where you can free roam with a lot of girls is the ability to just walk around and go up to the girls you like and do the scenes freely. I know we have the memories thing; but then it feels more game-y and less immersion-y.

Like just walking around battling, and then going to town, finding the girl you really really like from that city, having it out and then going back out to your business. Power fantasy trope; you know? :ROFLMAO: Just let me have my free harem fantasy after we worked so hard to beat them.

vyquaquay

Aug 17, 2019
1729240023054.png
Anyone know how to unlock these 2 girls? It's said that in the top left of the pool and talk to the girl in the pool serveral time but when i interact with the topleft, there is nothing happend. The top left girl just said 2 words and nothing more. the 024 girl i talk with her maybe about more than 20 times but nothing happend neither.

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
View attachment 4143885
Anyone know how to unlock these 2 girls? It's said that in the top left of the pool and talk to the girl in the pool serveral time but when i interact with the topleft, there is nothing happend. The top left girl just said 2 words and nothing more. the 024 girl i talk with her maybe about more than 20 times but nothing happend neither.
For the first one, from the girl, go down a bit. Near the other edge of the pool, there should be a pink Ev bubble
Same for the second girl, but the bubble is behind the red hair lady's sun umbrella.
Do these 2 events, reload the map (by going in and out the changing room) and now you can battle them and unlock their entries

vyquaquay

Aug 17, 2019
For the first one, from the girl, go down a bit. Near the other edge of the pool, there should be a pink Ev bubble
Same for the second girl, but the bubble is behind the red hair lady's sun umbrella.
Do these 2 events, reload the map (by going in and out the changing room) and now you can battle them and unlock their entries
Tks. I opended it now. Can I ask for how to unlock Leo scene DLC in the room? not after the fight scene

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
Yoo. dlc2 will be released earlier, on the 2nd of November

Enjoy a new adventure with the implementation of the South Island map!New monsters and a new storyline are ready!The Yarimon illustrated book will be expanded from 151 to 200 monsters.
89100ea6e2a0196ce122f9658e73a7d3.jpg
There are additional stories related to the main story!
3d074f06e538cf08a51c927460a7266a.jpg
Once again, you will face off against rivals who stand in your way!The main character is not the only one who has grown up, and you will enjoy battles that are anything but straightforward.
88bc36fb1af08312fc7a9a980e227e14.jpg
More battle content for renting Yarimon while aiming for a winning streak!The fierce battles known to those in the know are back again!
2820ba8125e84d4066011ca5f50cbd0c.jpg
34 new CGs, total 949 animated differences, and R18 events added!We hope you like the scenes!
f8ed50f866badc999082641a77a3dbf2.jpg
This is a different scene from the regular play and viewing is not recommended.(*This is different from the aforementioned 34 CGs and 949 differentials.)
8ab6b46333955f2b55522b7d216d5204.jpg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 88 Votes