koiloi3

Oct 6, 2023
Enjoyed the game, hard to find one that actually tries to be a game rather than a recollection of pictures

Full 2.16 save, all scenes unlocked (think so, if not quite easy to track it down), post-endgame
how to add save to game? thanks

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
So there's an old version that's uncensored but the newer version with better translation is censored? Why is this even a choice? Can we please get v2.16 to be uncensored? Is it possible?
Not quite, both version have up to date translations. It's just that the uncensored one is published globally by a different publisher, which has not released the uncensored DLC yet.

You can actually download both versions, then overwrite the image files from the uncensored version to the censored+DLC ver. That way you can have a uncensored base game with censored DLC. Refer to this post right here
data\www\img\pictures\H_Scene is all I bothered copying over, overwriting all prompted. Seems to work just fine to uncensor the latest verssion using the old version's files from my limited testing.

Reactions: Drakenite

Obeth908

Oct 31, 2019
arrghh finaly i am done the game my record 21 hours now damn and complite all monster and girl it is time play other game i am like this game but i need more and girl dammit

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes