Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
do u remember where was it bro? i roamed the city for like 2 hours straight looking into everything i could
2023-10-19.png

It's here. I don't remember how to open that entrance to the sewers though. I guess you will need to start doing every possible sidequest available. You might want to speak with every soul (colored floating flames) you can find both in town and the Catacombs.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
And when I'm writing this. Where is the place where you unlock Titjob? I unlocked all scenes but this (it unlocked automatically after I completed the game for the first time). It should be in the Library location (by the bookshelf in the background) but there was only Irrumatio scene in Kagabiri memory route, none in normal/mirror Mansion location before.
If you're still wondering, go to the academy via the soul eater and go down to the lower right to find the academy library and solve the puzzle.

Dman1791

Sep 10, 2023
Anyone else have the issue of getting a mostly-white screen in animated scenes? In any of the animated scenes I've seen, the screen ends up mostly white, with only some badly pixellated outlines visible in clearly incorrect colors. I can't seem to find anything poking around in Google.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Go through the game, you'll reach a fork in the road that leads to endings 1 and 2. Clear those to unlock ending 3, clear that to unlock ending 4. No weird FromSoft shenanigans with this game, its pretty clear cut.
Ah, okay. Kind of annoying I need to beat it four times but oh well.

kenjitochi8899

Feb 14, 2024
I'm new, and if anyone has finished the game, please tell me how to continue in this level, I defeated the titan boss and got the sword.

Player_Random

May 31, 2024
I'm in the palace part and I have questions about the skills, how or where do I get the gothic skills: assault and sister: limit break (tempest)?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes