Giannakos

Feb 11, 2019
finally this RPG is what im looking for good story good H animated scenes that you can see again while playing and puzzles to piss me off IF YOU KNOW ANY GAMES LIKE THIS PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
So i decided to play on the hardest difficulty and I'm having trouble in the 3rd area. I can easily kill everything in the town and fort, but the enemies in the next zone all kill me in one or two turns, Do I just need to Farm stats from the previous zone for a while?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So i decided to play on the hardest difficulty and I'm having trouble in the 3rd area. I can easily kill everything in the town and fort, but the enemies in the next zone all kill me in one or two turns, Do I just need to Farm stats from the previous zone for a while?
Are you talking about the rabbits and dodos? Just skip them, they are overleveled for their area and you run into them again later. The enemies in the very next area, the castle, are much more manageable. I fought the dodos and rabbits for a bit and my stats got high enough to trivialize the first bit of the castle while they (the dodos) could still potentially kill me if I got unlucky on their attack choice.

Reactions: Crazy-San

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
Any idea what to do with this spirit by the well in the Town? my body.PNG
Edit: there is also one in the barraks in town I haven't found a use for that talks about conciusness won't fade. All the other green sprits I've found have either given something or had a side quest.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Man wishes the world would get destroyed because no one recognizes how great he is. He gets his wish. Now he explores a destroyed world with a corpse companion to figure out what happened.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
I had a question when you helped The wolf's task what happened to unlock The 3°Ending?
I don't really know what to do and a door It's locked in The space dream.
Both Endings done + Bad Ending (New Game+ don't work as well)

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
True ending should unlock after you do the other two endings. You go back to where the route splits between MC's past and the girl's past and there should be a third door. Warp to cognitive space entrance.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i got to say, trying to achieve rhe true ending is incredibly unfun. the enemies in the final castle are so damn spongey you could put dish soap on em and clean your plate. i get it, "it's not supposed to be easy", "stop complaining", "git gud scrub kek", but it ends up becoming mindless as hell (especially with those tree bastards)

B000

Mar 10, 2022
i got to say, trying to achieve rhe true ending is incredibly unfun. the enemies in the final castle are so damn spongey you could put dish soap on em and clean your plate. i get it, "it's not supposed to be easy", "stop complaining", "git gud scrub kek", but it ends up becoming mindless as hell (especially with those tree bastards)
I've found that grinding/buying coins to use on skill power and such will help you a lot

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Before Nun boss fight (Jump to Catacombs -> Church in front of Chapel and go up) you will have soul that says you need to pray to god x on left times and x on right times. Try it on statues in that corridor. It will open trap door on the right side od that corridor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the longest time I thought you had to walk left and right by the statues the amount said by the ghost, not 'click' on the statues 2 times on the left statue, 3 times on the right, and then one time on the left statue again. This was such a vaguely worded puzzle....

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes