olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Need help where is the wyvern Fang ??
IIRC you need to go back to the very first room in the game (where you wake up with hangover). There is blue soul attacked by wolf. Talk to him/wolf. After that go to the mansion/house just above the Church. If you go out from it to the north you will see again that soul and after dialog you will need go to the left from there by the building rooftop (jump over soul). After that there will be boss fight that gives you fang.

Reactions: Redcat1102

Redcat1102

Nov 28, 2017
IIRC you need to go back to the very first room in the game (where you wake up with hangover). There is blue soul attacked by wolf. Talk to him/wolf. After that go to the mansion/house just above the Church. If you go out from it to the north you will see again that soul and after dialog you will need go to the left from there by the building rooftop (jump over soul). After that there will be boss fight that gives you fang.
thanks

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Well yes, because it's free music from an artist from another game, hell most of the good tracks are from "Black Souls " anyway. Obviously the music is going to be excellent (give it a try, it's a very harsh and horrible game but it's worth it)

EDIT: For those interested, most of the songs can be found in this playlist
To be fair, uploads his copyright-free songs in his YT account. Them being in both Black Souls 2 and Yes, My Lord is just a coincidence

Reactions: Grufix and Morester

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
To be fair, uploads his copyright-free songs in his YT account. Them being in both Black Souls 2 and Yes, My Lord is just a coincidence
Yeah, the game has even audio files with "PeriTune" name in them. Thanks for the channel btw, didn't know about it. Does peritune make music for games?

Last edited:

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Yeah, the game has even audio files with "PeriTune" name in them. Thanks for the channel btw, didn't know about it. Does peritune make music for games?
No idea tbh. All I know is he uploads his songs on YT and his website and allows everyone to use it in their projects as long as he's credited for the music

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
so the game said the after story was unlocked in the collection (after the true ending) but i can't seem to find it. does anyone know how to access it?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
so the game said the after story was unlocked in the collection (after the true ending) but i can't seem to find it. does anyone know how to access it?
As I said here. You need to talk with SoulEater in the room with 3 doors to select ending (IDK other works). There will be new scene and you will be send to super hard Tower.

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
too bad there's no impregnation/ pregnancy...
feels a bit... like a waste having sex w/o a "reward" or consequence

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
too bad there's no impregnation/ pregnancy...
feels a bit... like a waste having sex w/o a "reward" or consequence
To be honest, it'd be weird to have a pregnant zombie in the game (though IIRC there's a pregnancy ending. The second one to be precise)

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
This game was really damned good, like surprisingly good. The Engrish got pretty distracting at times but it didn't stop me from enjoying any of the moments, whether they were supposed to be humorous or emotional.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes