Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
More than decent translation, the girl is cute and surprisingly good gameplay. This seems to be a winner, from what I can tell so far.

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
done started it today on hard and finished it today dont even know how long it took but fun little simple game

hoanglk123

Jun 7, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get across here? i have gone to the palace but still dont know how to get this

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get across here? i have gone to the palace but still dont know how to get this
You come across one of the spirits that's yellow. It runs away and you have to search the town for it, 3 times in total. It opens up another manhole for the other side

Last edited:

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
I still remember how good the combat flows in Nursery Slime, and this one feels just as good. Doubles Core really knows how to make this game engine click.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
anyone have bgm files pls?

edit: never had problems with the font. maybe switch to japanese locale? also if you're using win10 and above, switching to jp locale doesn't install the other fonts anymore unlike 7 or 8.

WorldOfMysteries

Jun 2, 2021
So does anyone have a fix on fonts missing cuz simply reinstalling or changing with the other fonts doesn't work
I found something that my font files aint corrupted but the game itself and no matter how many times i reinstall it, it stays the same missing some fonts. Its like the game gets corrupted automatically whenever i reinstall it although it wasn't like this the first time i played.

LastEdit: found a way to bypass those corrupted files and saved my save files so just now i finished everything in the game

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The closest thing is Trichophilia it and attraction to long hair or short hair.
I think I know why it's called tricho, it's probably because the hair is composed of tripples of protein strands.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Leeduva

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Ok wtf? I didn't expect an rpg-maker hentai game to be so damn good. Music, story, worldbuilding and romance were great, even the gameplay was good. Only downside is that the translation has tons of grammatical errors and awkwardly translated dialogues, but it still miles better than any MTL shit (translations from a non-native speakers have their own charm), it only needs a thorough editing.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
The music is insanely good, what the heck? Didn't expect it to be such high quality. Definitely buying this on Steam later.
Well yes, because it's free music from an artist from another game, hell most of the good tracks are from "Black Souls " anyway. Obviously the music is going to be excellent (give it a try, it's a very harsh and horrible game but it's worth it)

EDIT: For those interested, most of the songs can be found in this playlist

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes