peepoomouse

Apr 25, 2018
Every time you touch one of the crystals, it will cycle through five colors (clear being the first color). Make sure the colors selected matches the picture in the knight's armor.
Where/What is the knight's armor? Can't find it anywhere.

X2

May 31, 2018
Is from frontier is translated already? dang im in love with this developer. good game

Jashea

Oct 29, 2020
Anyone know how to solve this puzzle in illusion palace? I don't get where to pray to the holy beast.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
did i miss the third scene ? i can now move those torchpodests. from progress and looking into the gallery i get the feeling that i missed one .
if so please give me a hint where i can find the 3. scene

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
if so please give me a hint where i can find the 3. scene
Before Nun boss fight (Jump to Catacombs -> Church in front of Chapel and go up) you will have soul that says you need to pray to god x on left times and x on right times. Try it on statues in that corridor. It will open trap door on the right side od that corridor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
build talk?

you really only need 4: hecatoncheire (gothic), cendrillion (sister), leviathan (gothic) and aeon (servant). everything else not even useful. don't waste money (soul) on any other builds.

as for equip: I find the +25 AS to be invaluable. the other 2 can go any other way.

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
In the library you will find a book that will be put in the inventory: key items: Book of Divine Beasts. The description of the item tells you the answer. Or you can find it below.

Hawk: red
Ox: yellow
Dragon: blue
Fish: green
And then activate the chest again.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Before Nun boss fight (Jump to Catacombs -> Church in front of Chapel and go up) you will have soul that says you need to pray to god x on left times and x on right times. Try it on statues in that corridor. It will open trap door on the right side od that corridor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you very much

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
how to open?
You need to complete
1. give wolf complete crystal to the wanna be hero soul
2. defeat the dragon following the wanna be hero
3. if you completed seeing him2-3 times? you'll find two souls asking you to help in stopping the hero.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
3. if you completed seeing him2-3 times? you'll find two souls asking you to help in stopping the hero.

i never saw this one. where is this?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes