C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Your supposed to get the ability to see the memories of skeletons but it just tells you to give it confuse status and it becomes a goblin you can kill.
The skill is called Daydream, and I think it's after winning a mini boss battle. I forgot which one gives it to you, it might be the silkworm boss.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
For the merciless blade (bloody rust fragment), your need to open the locked door on the right side of the stairs in the illusion palace. It says that there's no keyhole so your need to interact on the wall at the right of the stairs to open a drawer where you'll find a red button that will open the door. I hope this makes sense.
You need to get the Daydream skill to talk to skeletons, and you'll see a maid access this panel in black and white recall scene.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
In the Non-Illusion Bath, once you can talk to the skeletons (Ghost Talk), there will be a skeleton there that will reveal where a monster is. Once you find the monster, you will need the lamp to battle it.
The skill is Daydream, where you talk to skeletons. Ghost Talk let's you talk to all the blue/yellow/purple spirit balls.

Jan 6, 2019
Now that I think about it. double core games is all about lovey dovey.

So have u guys already played the other game called FROM FRONTIER?
It has very good plot and side story from each characters. ofc with lot of scenes

But sadly there no other download link beside keep2share or Florentfile which u already know that the speed very slow...
I think Shine uploads it in his site as well as in AS. Better check it out

PS: always pick Mexashare or Katfile for that, unless you have Rapidgator premium account for that

Reactions: Shuen1000
Jan 6, 2019
Yeah, some scenes when advancing the stories are good. Ending 2 and True ending are great too. It's just, you know, I can't do it while knowing she's dead meat.
eh that don't matter. Not to mention it's animated (in some scenes) so I'll dig in.

though I'm still wondering which path is which ending, so I can enjoy it fully without getting hindered by major spoilers

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

onore

Feb 15, 2020
I like this. It's pretty damn vanilla which is a change from all the NTR stuff floating around.
It's been a while since I enjoyed an RPGM game for it's story

Reactions: noname202

DragoonDeus69

Jan 23, 2018
This is the first RPGM i have finished properly in a while and not gotten bored with eventually and grabbed a full save. Much better than anything Kaguya has chosen to license recently a surprisingly great game.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Very nice game, I truly enjoyed playing it.

Here is the common.rpgsave file. Unzip, put it in the save folder and get all memories unlocked ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sakuzuda
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes