ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
Since we're giving out advice here, I'm not sure where to get

Merciless Blade and
Premonition
on the Assassin Tree.

Would be helpful, I'm looking around but maybe I'm missing something.

Jan 5, 2019

Merciless Blade and
Premonition
on the Assassin Tree.

I forget where specific things are but I got all but one assassin skill before I was done with the palace, and the one I'm missing is there too. Off the top of my head in the illusion side there is a locked door before the shop/warp spot that you open the same switch you learn about on the otherside.

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
The translation seems to be manually done by a non-native speaker. It should be improved, but I feel like that has its own charm.

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Now that I think about it. double core games is all about lovey dovey.

So have u guys already played the other game called FROM FRONTIER?
It has very good plot and side story from each characters. ofc with lot of scenes

But sadly there no other download link beside keep2share or Florentfile which u already know that the speed very slow...

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Now that I think about it. double core games is all about lovey dovey.

So have u guys already played the other game called FROM FRONTIER?
It has very good plot and side story from each characters. ofc with lot of scenes

But sadly there no other download link beside keep2share or Florentfile which u already the speed very slow...
I've never heard about From Frontier, but I did play Nursery Slime and it was good.

Jan 5, 2019

Merciless Blade and
Premonition
on the Assassin Tree.

Oh actually telling me what upgrade items you need would help me remember better, did you get the glass sword already?

Ikki-Jiki

Apr 3, 2020

Merciless Blade and
Premonition
on the Assassin Tree.

For the merciless blade (bloody rust fragment), your need to open the locked door on the right side of the stairs in the illusion palace. It says that there's no keyhole so your need to interact on the wall at the right of the stairs to open a drawer where you'll find a red button that will open the door. I hope this makes sense.

Jan 5, 2019
Well apparently this person has played it so, unless he played in japanase or a fairly good MTL he couldn't have enjoyed it.
Its something I wanted to play before this dropped, think ULMF has a an unfinished translation as far as I know? If anyone finds the game translated I'd love to play it as well.

Jan 5, 2019
Oh also did anyone bother to beat soul eater? I got to the third phase and got one shot so I don't exactly feel like grinding to see how far the rabbit hole goes on this fight.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes