HM108

May 2, 2019
Well, it's definitely better than a bunch of low-quality ntr that we've been getting lately.
its even better than average ero rpg. i'm really enjoyed it rn, the story is good, had some gimmick that makes previous level/area is worth to come back and the combo on gameplay is what makes it stands among other ero rpg.
i can say that the developer put some effort and love making this game.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The game looks interesting for a change, considering that OTAKU Plan is the publisher.
Anyone went in and checked the TL quality yet? How is it?
Screenshots 3 and 7 give a general idea of that: typos and errors are there, but nowhere near something like MTL quality - the text still makes perfect sense. A case of "it lacks a native-speaking proofreader", not a "I have no idea what language this actually is".

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
This game is fucking great, I'll leave a proper review once i finish it but if anyone is on the fence about trying it, definitely do.
I'm playing on deadly and the combat system is really fun, the story is pretty cool too based on what I've see so far. I only finished what I think is the first chapter but if the rest of the same level of quality this might be among the best games on rpgm

Reactions: Kaftein

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just remember you won't be fucking a completely revived girl, but a walking half-rotten corpse. If your penises can get up knowing that, enjoy the game.
I forgot to explain this: if you're NOT playing the game for fapping, then you ARE going to enjoy it. It's a good rpg, combat system is fun and the story and characters are good.

Reactions: Aquilez

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I forgot to explain this: if you're NOT playing the game for fapping, then you ARE going to enjoy it. It's a good rpg, combat system is fun and the story and characters are good.
All I needed to hear. I can't say how many great games here I missed because it's ranked poorly for little sex content.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Dang, I remember playing the japanese version a few years ago. Happy that it finally releases in english.

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
wow another good one haven't played this one in like 2 years, it's pretty good let's see the subs

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
anything to say about those fucking twins gods ?
a soul say to pray to the two twins gods then walking in a certain way ... at first i thought it was the two statues beside the soul ... it wasn't so i thought oh the TWO TWINS perhaps its the four statues just above ... i can't seem to find the way to either pray or walk >< anyone understood this ? (and would tell me how to do it ^^)

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
anything to say about those fucking twins gods ?
a soul say to pray to the two twins gods then walking in a certain way ... at first i thought it was the two statues beside the soul ... it wasn't so i thought oh the TWO TWINS perhaps its the four statues just above ... i can't seem to find the way to either pray or walk >< anyone understood this ? (and would tell me how to do it ^^)
You're suppose to click <- (confusing part) the statues in an order.
Left one twice, Right one three times and then Left one again. Or whatever the soul says.
You get a useful ability to see hidden items.

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone know what your supposed to do with the lamp that turns the lights on and off in the mansion? On the otherside its broken and the ghost said it turned it on and off a bunch, so I tried doing that in the nice side of the mansion and it just says it might be useful, pretty sure its guarding one of the passive skills but I can't figure out what I need to do with it. Anyone got some ideas?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
You're suppose to click <- (confusing part) the statues in an order.
Left one twice, Right one three times and then Left one again. Or whatever the soul says.
You get a useful ability to see hidden items.
dude must have been high before dying T_T
thanks for the info ^^

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
Anyone know what your supposed to do with the lamp that turns the lights on and off in the mansion? On the otherside its broken and the ghost said it turned it on and off a bunch, so I tried doing that in the nice side of the mansion and it just says it might be useful, pretty sure its guarding one of the passive skills but I can't figure out what I need to do with it. Anyone got some ideas?
In the Non-Illusion Bath, once you can talk to the skeletons (Ghost Talk), there will be a skeleton there that will reveal where a monster is. Once you find the monster, you will need the lamp to battle it.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes