vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone know where the reaper's scythe is?
If it's what i think you're talking about, in the museum/jewelry area. There is a diamond. An earlier area tells you to, "...you can look at the diamond once or twice. Anymore than that and it will come after you."

Oh also did anyone bother to beat soul eater? I got to the third phase and got one shot so I don't exactly feel like grinding to see how far the rabbit hole goes on this fight.
Which boss is the soul eater? Is it a rare?
I think I've unlocked everything on my end, as I've got all skills and level 30.
Yes_My_Lord_v-stats.png Yes_My_Lord_v-some-skills.png

EDIT: never mind I realized what the soul eater is.

Also as a side note that hopefully helps. I almost got mad thinking I'd have to replay the whole game just to unlock the true ending. but if you just save at the doors area, then unlock them without closing the game, you will eventually get a notification saying to load your game and you can move onto the true ending.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JorgeÚnico
Jan 5, 2019
If it's what i think you're talking about, in the museum/jewelry area. There is a diamond. An earlier area tells you to, "...you can look at the diamond once or twice. Anymore than that and it will come after you."
Also I thought that was main progress cause all that did for me was open a staircase?

wisefool

Aug 12, 2017
how do i defeat the level 16 succubus(rare enemy) in the town? I don't wanna end up going to far into the game and forgetting it by mistake.

BakaBlaster

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a guide to how to get the other endings? Been trying to poke around but haven't gotten more then the first one. Not sure if you need to start new game+?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Is there a guide to how to get the other endings? Been trying to poke around but haven't gotten more then the first one. Not sure if you need to start new game+?
You don't, just load your last save and follow a different door in Cognitive Space_Entrance (you can "jump" there). There are 3, each leads to a different ending but the 3rd one wont appear until you finish the first two (order doesn't matter).

BakaBlaster

Jan 16, 2018
You don't, just load your last save and follow a different door in Cognitive Space_Entrance (you can "jump" there). There are 3, each leads to a different ending but the 3rd one wont appear until you finish the first two (order doesn't matter).
Thx

ArkusWake

Apr 3, 2021
Anyone know how to get the animated h scence for the Assasin outfit? Also in the palace kitchen there's a maid who said something that sounds like a code (3150?) but I have no idea where to use it

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know how to get the animated h scence for the Assasin outfit? Also in the palace kitchen there's a maid who said something that sounds like a code (3150?) but I have no idea where to use it
At night in basement library very last room interact with mirror switch to the ruined palace and go to kitchen again.

Great game but attack animation are a bit too long even with speed up

Also imo i think bonus route is more like a True Ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
the hint tells you that one of the guards will have the answer. there will be a spot with 4 guards, talk to one of those

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Stuck in puzzle of cat, headless maid and time loop. What i supposed to do, before reaching the maid's corpse?

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I forget where specific things are but I got all but one assassin skill before I was done with the palace, and the one I'm missing is there too. Off the top of my head in the illusion side there is a locked door before the shop/warp spot that you open the same switch you learn about on the otherside.
Funny, I'm currently stuck trying to get past the rare demon that heals itself at insane levels from the Sewers. I beat the undead knight who's girlfriend was the Assassin, and went back to the church and pressed the switch next to the soul eater, and it worked. It opened a hidden door that led to Premonition and a Sister III upgrade. So, I think you have to beat the Assassin's boyfriend, get her clothes, then you can throw the switch that never works.

Reactions: /;/
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes