Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Really, how could i find the Head of the Headless maid?
First of all, you might want to READ what the characters say instead of skipping text constantly because Kagabiri said the exact place where you might find it. It's in the exact same place you have that flashback about her head being cut, but in the other side of the mirror.

Reactions: JorgeÚnico

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
how to get to true ending?
and is there a walkthrough for the game? want to try to get all endings
Complete Hero Route -> save when game tells you and after boss fight load that save and then complete Kagabiri Route. You need to end the first two endings on one session I think. After than on the map with the route selecting doors you will have "!" sign -> interact with it and you will unlock third door to True End route. After True End there will be next route -> Bonus Route after talking with Hamster ... sorry Soul Eater on that map.

And when I'm writing this. Where is the place where you unlock Titjob? I unlocked all scenes but this (it unlocked automatically after I completed the game for the first time). It should be in the Library location (by the bookshelf in the background) but there was only Irrumatio scene in Kagabiri memory route, none in normal/mirror Mansion location before.

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
The music is insanely good, what the heck? Didn't expect it to be such high quality. Definitely buying this on Steam later.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
That's the only upgrade item I haven't acquired yet. Anyone?
IIRC glass sword was in Illusion Mansion (one of sprites tells you that glass sword (sadly) isn't in the true world anymore). Now I don't remember if it was in the Tresury (same place with the sprite) or somewhere on the upper levels of the Illusion Mansion (maybe behind the door on the 3rd (?) floor that you need to open with the hidden button).

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Wow the game is excellent , omg hidden gem ! I totally going to give this game a review after I am done playing it, awesome game , thanks for sharing !

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
IIRC glass sword was in Illusion Mansion (one of sprites tells you that glass sword (sadly) isn't in the true world anymore). Now I don't remember if it was in the Tresury (same place with the sprite) or somewhere on the upper levels of the Illusion Mansion (maybe behind the door on the 3rd (?) floor that you need to open with the hidden button).
No, that hidden door leads to
Found it. After fighting the royal palace's boss, go back to the illusion palace and go to the throne room.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Left door are first ending and bad ending. Right door is second ending. Then you can do true ending by following the given instructions.

There's also a 4th ending too if you beat the boss of the optional area that opens up after the true ending.

Has the hardest fights in the game though.

The game also nudges you to try and beat the toughest boss in the game (unlocked AFTER beating this new area and getting the 4th ending). Good luck if you're on Deadly cause it hits like an absolute truck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JorgeÚnico

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There's also a 4th ending too if you beat the boss of the optional area that opens up after the true ending.

Has the hardest fights in the game though.

The game also nudges you to try and beat the toughest boss in the game (unlocked AFTER beating this new area and getting the 4th ending). Good luck if you're on Deadly cause it hits like an absolute truck.
Yeah, I didn't know about that at first. i've already cleared that though, totally worth it.

Xerand

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to solve that riddle with The moon in Illusion Palace and then engraved chest in bloody one? It was something about aging by 3, 15 nights and then round. Is it just scuffed translation?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Anybody find a way to follow those arrows, It's the second screen in town and I can't seem to get access to them
Screenshot 2022-09-25 225111.png

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes