Vash_The_Stampede

Aug 8, 2022
Hi everyone, I cannot find the "Foresee Crystal Ball" in the Assassin tree, can someone help me?
Thx

Edit: found progressing, it was the lever in the curch (need daydream)

Last edited:

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Ugh my head hurt... I can't find this (!) For true ending Screenshot_20230715-170457_1.jpg
I already got 2 ending.
Btw I choose the LEFT DOOR first and then the RIGHT DOOR after that but still can't find it.... Did I missing smth?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Ugh my head hurt... I can't find this (!) For true ending View attachment 2771796
I already got 2 ending.
Btw I choose the LEFT DOOR first and then the RIGHT DOOR after that but still can't find it.... Did I missing smth?
Did you complete both of them and only then load the save before these two doors? Because if not, that might be your problem.

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Did you complete both of them and only then load the save before these two doors? Because if not, that might be your problem.
I did exactly like the game told me . Even got this before I posted my comment above..
Screenshot_20230716-132801_1.jpg

Edit : nvm. I found the true end just now.. thx

Last edited:

guywant

Mar 18, 2018
Hello. I need help to unlock the skill Shadow Master. Saying it requires an indelible shadow. It's in the Assassin Skill Tree.
I think I need to do something in the Palace and it has something to do with the lantern in the fireplace (magic tool that absorbs the light) in Illusion Palace. It's broken in Real Palace and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this...
The afterimage in the same room said it broke it by turning it on and off so... I just spamed the tool in Illusion Palace but nothing happened.
Maybe it's not here we unlock the skill. I just supposed so ?
Help please ?

EDIT : I managed to got it after some time. Sorry for the post.

Last edited:

Tyan69

Jan 3, 2022
How to get 3 other endings, I have unlocked the princess ending and was stuck to find another end ?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
How to get 3 other endings, I have unlocked the princess ending and was stuck to find another end ?
You have to go through the next door in Subconscious space, then after unlocking the guy's ending, you'll get the third door which will lead to the true ending. Completing the third one will allow to go to the secret ending through the Soul Eater..

Tyan69

Jan 3, 2022
You have to go through the next door in Subconscious space, then after unlocking the guy's ending, you'll get the third door which will lead to the true ending. Completing the third one will allow to go to the secret ending through the Soul Eater..
ok thanks, i got all 4 endings but do you know where to get 2 of this ? 1691383526665.png

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone know what I am supposed to do with this switch. It says nothing happens when I pull it. Many thanks in advance
1693804323891.png

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
ok thanks, i got all 4 endings but do you know where to get 2 of this ? View attachment 2832978
You get them on your way to the first two endings. Life drainer is in the memories of the ML, if you interact with a chest there will be a note that warns you not to interact with the diamond to many times, so you have to interact with the diamond 4 times. The diamond is the diamond on a pedestal on the way through the memory a bit further along towards the end.

Soul thief is gained by going through the FL's memories and once you get to the palace I believe you go off route a bit on the left side and you will find yourself in a place where there is a sign telling you where to go and to paths, then at the end you get a sign telling you all lies or something meaning you have to go to the opposite of what the sign tells you. For instance if it tells you go right you go left. If you do what the sign tells you, you just get teleported to the start and if you do the opposite every time then you find the rare enemy that drops the item for soul thief.

Anyone know what I am supposed to do with this switch. It says nothing happens when I pull it. Many thanks in advance
View attachment 2902405
As mentioned you use it much later in the game, to be specific once you can interact with skeletons to see their past you can go back and interact with the skeleton in the room to reveal the secret on how to use the lever.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So after finishing the game 100% I have to say that the story and endings were a bit well good and weird. Just posting my thoughts on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1mN0tCraZy

Jan 1, 2020
EDIT : I managed to got it after some time. Sorry for the post.
This is the exact problem I'm having. Man, why didn't you just tell us how you got the damn thing...

If anyone knows how or what I'm missing to get the inedible shadow, I'd appreciate the help. I have everything maxed and its the only thing I don't have.

Edit: Found it, you need to go to the bath in the real palace and interact with the skeleton. Then go back to the lantern in the fake palace to fight it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes