VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0] [CHAQUINN0]

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Chapter 1 Dev Log #17 - Final + Chapter Name

Testing and proofreading is done!

I'm making some final adjustments for release and cleaning up the game's code and unused files. I will need a few more days to make sure everything is alright and if I didn't miss anything.

There will be more info for the Patrons release date and changes notes as soon as I have everything set.

Like most books and other types of media, I am naming each chapter of the game, Chapter 1’s name is "The World Goes Round…"
Here is one of the promo images for it.

Have a great rest of week,

CH1_Julia.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finally got around to this one. Pretty good for a start, hopefully we can have the character be celibate for a bit and not jump into another relationship instantly. I think he needs to process the breakup a bit more before getting together with anyone (if at all). Looking forward to future releases, really crossing my fingers that the dev will actually finish what they started.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The Chapter 1 update is now available for Patrons!
Embark on the next chapter of this journey, meet new characters and make life-changing choices as the story continues to unfold.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, everyone!
I hope you are enjoying Chapter 1!

I want to address an issue regarding the animations and some static renders in the lewd scenes as I mentioned in the release notes. Some of them look choppy and low resolution, I noticed it after it was all rendered.
I already fixed them and now everything is rendering correctly, as soon as it’s all done I will release a patch to update the game. I will remember to double check everything before hitting the render button next time. Lesson learned!

As for Chapter 2, there are quite a few scenes already written, since I scrapped the “free-roam/sandbox” idea I will have more time to work on the important things I have planned. Chapter 2 is about 50% bigger than Chapter 1 with quite a few branching scenes as well.
Now that almost all LI’s are properly introduced their stories will really start unfolding, there is a lot going on.

Thanks a lot for all the feedback and support, have a great weekend!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YesterdaysCrossroads-CH1-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Not only the quality of the renders, but the pose and facial expressions look really good.

Very nice.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I think if the harem tag maintain optional through the whole game, it can fulfill the wish of both single LI player and harem player. This is a plus advantage. Really look forward to the next chapters.
Exactly, I'm more of a one girl romance than straight up harem. So when I saw it was optional, I'm gonna support the game as well if I like it since not to many games do this, at least as far as I know.

Reactions: OWSam000

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Very beautiful renders but MC's dick looks kind of weird makes the lewd scenes no as enjoyable.

So Miriams new boyfriend is definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My MC doesn't harbor any resentment towards Kim but he is definitely over her so I hope the game allows you to continue to be pretty aloof towards her.

Other three girls are great curious what Michelle's history with MC is. She have an unrequited crush on MC from highschool or something more?

Why show us only the back of Jill - I mean Julia's :ROFLMAO: dad? I had originally thought he was MC's boss but I feel like that would've come up by now but hiding his identity is sus.

I hope things don't drag on forever with Julia though. Hearing her talk to Miriam about *shocked pikachu* omg not second base!! was a little dissapointing. Girl you're in your twenties and have been on two dates already unless you're a virgin then sex should be coming pretty soon. I hate VN's that feel the need to escalate Kiss -> boobs -> HJ -> BJ -> thighjob -> sex ->anal. Like holyshit this isn't highschool where we are discovering our sexuality for the first time and most people go from kissing straight to sex by that age.

Great atmosphere and characters can't wait for more.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
I just started the game and first thing I see is a character with the same mess of a hair than me saying "I really need a haircut". I feel very much attacked, not cool game, not cool.
Well, time to continue the game, I just hope it won't bring up any more of my physical flaws. :cautious:

(Guess I'll get a haircut very soon then.)

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes