VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
so far there were no issues but ain't shaping up to be a harem game (duh) plus I was missing quite a few scenes especially in the latest release
Original episode 1 there were issues as you could completely miss a path with a poteneial Li...which Chaq annoyingly changed to pander to the whiners.

But pretty much from day 1, it was known it wasn't a harem game and there would be the possibility of a couple of different throuples...so paths were made right from the start for me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You just answered yourself about the ”futility” of dev who supposedly ”annoyingly changed to pander to the whiners”
Original episode 1 there were issues as you could completely miss a path with a poteneial Li...which Chaq annoyingly changed to pander to the whiners.
Any developper would make sure they get their work to be as accessible as they can to as manny players as possible.
Alienating a whole player base by obfuscating a Love interest - a character that gets actual screen time throughout the game, supposedly, is a bad practice and has nothing to do with pandering or anything.

Anything you produce you should be showing off, as if nobody sees your work, nobody will care about it.

Reactions: NeoEros

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

But pretty much from day 1, it was known it wasn't a harem game and there would be the possibility of a couple of different throuples...so paths were made right from the start for me.
Is that Harem (optional) in the genre spoiler recent?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The most wrong thing Kim did was making MC keep that shitty scooter and try to frame it as her being good (the game seems to do this constantly) :KEK: No you aren't "letting mc keep a good memory" you just dont want to ship a damn scooter halfway around the world :HideThePain:

Does the wiring improve this or does it remain "inspirational poster" level?

• Haha
Reactions: flaviopaganini

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
IIRC that was done to indicate the mutli-paths. Unfortunately, the real deffinition, F95's deffinition and many dev's deffinitions of what constitutues a harem are all very different, hence the constant misunderstandings and arguments around various threads over the tag.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No! Dev stated right from the prologue about the Harem path being built in and player choices will shape it forward with every update.
CHAQUINN0 stated on January 2023:
The player choices will be heavily influencing the game starting from Chapter 1, the Prologue was mainly to tell how we are where we are. I have a solid "backbone" for the story and all LIs for the chapters to come, in fact the Harem and each individual relationship will be totally influenced by the player.

The most wrong thing Kim did was making MC keep that shitty scooter and try to frame it as her being good (the game seems to do this constantly)
Did MC take his GF to the airport on her scooter? No?
Then that is just another rusted bike like apparatus anybody can use for small trips around the neighborhood ;
- or just cruise in your car like the average American and enjoy drive by shootouts and car jackings.

Cannot believe athletes are geting killed by muggers trying to steal their carburatos. This is the retarded way that IRL beats anything dim or disgusting you can find in this game about girls and their attitudes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Argghhh... There are sooooooooooo many hotties lustin' after MC and I can't even remember who they all are and how they know MC. Two so far have cockblocked him saying they are his girlfriends. I'm gettin' too old for this shit. Think Imma hafta start over... Again...
It's ok mots...it's ok...just pick Michelle and be happy ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's ok mots...it's ok...just pick Michelle and be happy ;)
Yeah, I thought so too. But, suddenly Alessa and Olivia are tuggin' hard and Kimberly says we are a thing and Keyla has started talkin' like she has some sense and then there's the new blond chick at the office and we had a nice time showin' her the town and... I'm just so confused...

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
scenes with heels?
The heel addict is back... yeah, lots of scenes with heels....

b857940adfeb181407bde201bfb9a3a9.jpg hee.gif eels.gif

There are sooooooooooo many hotties lustin' after MC and I can't even remember who they all are
first-time-debbie-smith.gif

Don't be shallow only focusing on looks. And go for the one you want. You don't need to "fuck'em all!" unless you want to. Also, if remembering them is hard, wait until the game gets fully completed cause, waiting for updates won't help.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes