VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Any news when is the update Done i hope be For August ?

• Aurora Road ($20), Zealous Road($10) and Bright Road($5) tiers - July 20
  • Quiet Road ($2,50) tier - July 30
-------------------------------------------------
So yeah... it's out before August - LOL ;)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1721467194173.png
Possible Changelog:
Included already:
1.- some small changes to the code, mainly to make things easier to update from now on,
then you will not need to download the entire game over and over every time a new update comes out.
2.- a full game download will be needed this time, though.
3.- laid code work for Patreon manual update patches.
4.- includes everything that has been reworked:
including the reworked content from the Prologue
including the extra content from Chapter 1 and 2.

Not included yet:
-.the reworks of all the sex scenes, as those will continue to be worked on as soon as Chapter 3 comes out.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3849135
Possible Changelog:
Included already:
1.- some small changes to the code, mainly to make things easier to update from now on,
then you will not need to download the entire game over and over every time a new update comes out.
2.- a full game download will be needed this time, though.
3.- laid code work for Patreon manual update patches.
4.- includes everything that has been reworked:
including the reworked content from the Prologue
including the extra content from Chapter 1 and 2.

Not included yet:
-.the reworks of all the sex scenes, as those will continue to be worked on as soon as Chapter 3 comes out.
thanks for posting this dang was hoping the reworked sex scenes would be out with this update right away but all the same not a big deal can hope we get a patch that includes them since it says the word Yet. Usually lewd scenes don't matter to me but kind of curious how they are improved

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
thanks for posting this dang was hoping the reworked sex scenes would be out with this update right away but all the same not a big deal can hope we get a patch that includes them since it says the word Yet. Usually lewd scenes don't matter to me but kind of curious how they are improved
The reworked Sex Scenes will come at a later Patch, don't worry ;) (y)
This Update took a bit longer then expected so to make the given Deadline these reworks aren't included for now... but as said, he will publish a Patch/Update once they are all done and ready.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The reworked Sex Scenes will come at a later Patch, don't worry ;) (y)
This Update took a bit longer then expected so to make the given Deadline these reworks aren't included for now... but as said, he will publish a Patch/Update once they are all done and ready.
o cool thanks that's what I thought didn't want to assume tho just had the feeling with using the word yet lol

Reactions: WolverineCTX

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just hope I get to play this by next weekend even if it's leaked right away might not get around to playing it for a bit since I started replaying another AVN a few days ago before I get to the updates I missed lol. I dislike replaying 2 AVN's in a row so not sure if I will replay this game right after or play something new first. So bad timing on my part lol

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
It's literally $5 to play it now so I hope people will choose to support the developer if they can and the future of this awesome AVN.
Absolutely agree with you!
It's a lot of work for him, not many People see this fact sadly... and he deserves more People who like the Game to go and make a Patreon.
I did a wile ago even though I don't have that much Money for myself... but he deserves every Dollar anyone can spend.
He's a real great and kind Person, I did write with him on Discord, and he helped me a lot with my wish to make some Fan Art about his Characters - he even made me my Fan Art Banner here on F95.
So yes, please go and try at least to give something back to him! :cool: (y)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Absolutely agree with you!
It's a lot of work for him, not many People see this fact sadly... and he deserves more People who like the Game to go and make a Patreon.
I did a wile ago even though I don't have that much Money for myself... but he deserves every Dollar anyone can spend.
He's a real great and kind Person, I did write with him on Discord, and he helped me a lot with my wish to make some Fan Art about his Characters - he even made me my Fan Art Banner here on F95.
So yes, please go and try at least to give something back to him! :cool: (y)
I just wish I didn't over spend during the steam Summer Sale a few weeks ago so im in cheapo mode right now lol. Speaking of steam I do hope this does come to steam one day

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes