VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.jpg

I’ve been working on the final scenes of the chapter and finishing the code over the past few weeks, we are less than a month away for the release now, there is plenty of time to wrap everything up and have it working as intended.

I did some small changes to the code, mainly to make things easier to update from now on, then you will not need to download the entire game over and over every time a new update comes out. This time a full download will be needed, though.

This will help with the future Steam and other store front releases, but also with the usual Patreon manual update patches.

I am aiming to include everything I have been working on in this update, including the reworked content from the Prologue and the extra content from Chapter 1 and 2. However, I still need to rework all the sex scenes, as I mentioned some time ago, so those will not be here just yet, but I will keep working on them as soon as Chapter 3 comes out.

Either way, back to work for me. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Patreon post image.png

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 3778394

I’ve been working on the final scenes of the chapter and finishing the code over the past few weeks, we are less than a month away for the release now, there is plenty of time to wrap everything up and have it working as intended.

I did some small changes to the code, mainly to make things easier to update from now on, then you will not need to download the entire game over and over every time a new update comes out. This time a full download will be needed, though.

This will help with the future Steam and other store front releases, but also with the usual Patreon manual update patches.

I am aiming to include everything I have been working on in this update, including the reworked content from the Prologue and the extra content from Chapter 1 and 2. However, I still need to rework all the sex scenes, as I mentioned some time ago, so those will not be here just yet, but I will keep working on them as soon as Chapter 3 comes out.

Either way, back to work for me. Have a great weekend, everyone!

View attachment 3778396
View attachment aaaaa.mp4

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If MC choose Julia, Kimberley & Michelle, does that mean Keyla's path blocked..??

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
If MC choose Julia, Kimberley & Michelle, does that mean Keyla's path blocked..??
I don't think any path is "closed" yet as far as I know. Well unless you have openly turned them down when they ask you out of course. I think Keyla will want to be with you no matter what, but we will see. If you don't kiss Julia when on the date with her, she doesn't interrupt your conversation with Keyla on the bench so you get a bit more out of it. Little touches like this make this AVN stand out for me, I can't wait for the 20th of July for the next episode.
*Edited after your edit* No I don't believe that this will be a harem game, you can sleep with Julia, Kimberly and the receptionist at the hospital while still dating and kissing others but I can see it blowing up in your face in this game. That's the manwhore route.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow_steve3395

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any possibility of dating all the main 8 girls at the same time [ Kim, Julia, Michelle, Olivia, Kimberlay, Candace, Alessa & Keyla ]

I really hope we can :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Then in the end of thebgame, it can be any type of ending => harem/mini-harem endings or multiple endings for each LI's.

[ It's humble request, kindly don't make path choices from the beginning. ]

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I don't think any path is "closed" yet as far as I know. Well unless you have openly turned them down when they ask you out of course. I think Keyla will want to be with you no matter what, but we will see. If you don't kiss Julia when on the date with her, she doesn't interrupt your conversation with Keyla on the bench so you get a bit more out of it. Little touches like this make this AVN stand out for me, I can't wait for the 20th of July for the next episode.
*Edited after your edit* No I don't believe that this will be a harem game, you can sleep with Julia, Kimberly and the receptionist at the hospital while still dating and kissing others but I can see it blowing up in your face in this game. That's the manwhore route.

View attachment 3788186
If MC dont kiss Julia, then Julia path ends here.
He also talked it with Zeke too that he probably missed his chance with Julia also MC missed the last two scenes with Julia.

Let's see if Dev give any answer of my question.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If MC dont kiss Julia, then Julia path ends here.
He also talked it with Zeke too that he probably missed his chance with Julia also MC missed the last two scenes with Julia.

Let's see if Dev give any answer of my question.
if you don't kiss Julia on the date, or don't go on the date, you can still go in the park with her and kiss her there. I don't know how many chances you get with each girl, but for sure routes are not closed immediately and some form of throuple/polyamory routes were promised, not sure for full harem.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
if you don't kiss Julia on the date, or don't go on the date, you can still go in the park with her and kiss her there. I don't know how many chances you get with each girl, but for sure routes are not closed immediately and some form of throuple/polyamory routes were promised, not sure for full harem.
Ending is not a fact for me. But I hope there will be no path choices before ending.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there any possibility of dating all the main 8 girls at the same time [ Kim, Julia, Michelle, Olivia, Kimberlay, Candace, Alessa & Keyla ]
No, some scenes happen at the same time as others. How many times does this need to be said in this thread? It was easy to completely miss two romances early on but the fragile snowflakes around here complained too loudly so they dev changed it slightly. Wrong imo but there you go. You still can't 'date' everyone at the same time though.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No, some scenes happen at the same time as others. How many times does this need to be said in this thread? It was easy to completely miss two romances early on but the fragile snowflakes around here complained too loudly so they dev changed it slightly. Wrong imo but there you go. You still can't 'date' everyone at the same time though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Which 2..??
The first choice on Ch1 was between Kimberly & Keyla.
If MC do not go to gym then he will get another chance with Kimberly in the bus and got her number that time.

So it could be like this: you can get all the GIRLS at the same time but not all the SCENES. Or you can get all now as you say people made Dev to change it.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes