VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [Ch.3 v0.4.0] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I know the game is heavily focused on the drama but damn, why can't the MC and his mom just have one normal conversation? It's aways a fucking therapy session :KEK: . Game is still pretty good tho, Olivia best girl.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know the game is heavily focused on the drama but damn, why can't the MC and his mom just have one normal conversation? It's aways a fucking therapy session :KEK: . Game is still pretty good tho, Olivia best girl.
I can't wait till Olivia gets more scenes and deveolopment. I want to like her best but I cant yet for me she needs more time but yeah if I did go by looks Id probably be team Olivia cause I love me my redheads

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Looking forward to this, hopefully it will be worth the wait! July is looking like a great month, some of my favourites getting updates with this, Elite Garden and hopefully Chasing Sunsets.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Looking forward to this, hopefully it will be worth the wait! July is looking like a great month, some of my favourites getting updates with this, Elite Garden and hopefully Chasing Sunsets.
That's right, there's Elmwood University on this day as well.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But also, in every good game where I post something, you already participate in the topic. What's your favorite LI? Milton749 should like the Redhead from here too, right?
Milton749 will be surprised to hear it isn't the Redhead for once but 2 blondes, yes 2 blondes Milton749. I like Julia and Michelle the most, id need to replay this game to tell for certain if I like one more than another. last I played they felt kind of tied to me but I would say I liked Michelle slightly more if I recall correctly.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Milton749 will be surprised to hear it isn't the Redhead for once but 2 blondes, yes 2 blondes Milton749. I like Julia and Michelle the most, id need to replay this game to tell for certain if I like one more than another. last I played they felt kind of tied to me but I would say I liked Michelle slightly more if I recall correctly.
2 Blondes.

padawan.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes