VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
CHAQUINN 0

When the MC is in the park with Julia and Julia_route is false he has the option to kiss her which sets julia_route to true. This is also supposed to increment julia_affection by one. However instead of the intended
julia_affection += 1
the actual code is
julia_affection =+1
forcing julia_affection to a value of 1 instead of the 6 that you intended.

Thanks to Sancho for showing me the unexpected result and URM for showing the coding error.
Great tools gentlemen

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well that cliffhanger was plainly obvious.
I just hope there will no big forced drama, or drama with Kim that involves other LI's, no forced frindship with her either.
I'm not even interested in getting an explanation of her, she made her choice, so really hope we can just say not interested in her in any way and after the little stunt she can even forget friendship.

On the other hand, i hope we can take Julia and make out with her infront of Kim :whistle:
Or as her new boss, make her beloved job as worse as possible.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Vixen's Hot List
Yesterday’s Crossroads (CHAQUINN0) (*Unranked)
High TierMid TierLow Tier
1685562600220.png
Olivia :giggle:
1685565354720.png
Candace :cool:
1685561325106.png
Kim :cry:
1685561501280.png
Julia :love:
1685563181454.png
Keyla :cool:
1685562927973.png
Michelle :oops:
1685565319100.png
Cynthia :whistle:
1685564874040.png
Kimberley :devilish:
1685565784427.png
Miriam :D
Pre-note: All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
*Unranked, sometimes there can be inconclusive playground novel playthrough too short due factors throughout AVN such on basis of decisive progress, relationships to define, affections integral behavior etc. So, when the game has full complete set potential at least to a minimum consistent of 4-5 chapters (episodes) or enough to determine criteria length then will consider accordingly to a full list in near future. Unranked set just based on predefinition beautiful aesthetics and emotional interaction as well potential other hidden traits based on experience playthrough.

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
One thing I hate about that ending is that it's so obvious that it's gonna cause a lot of drama and MC will be again getting over Kim for the next 1 or 2 releases where I think we'll be forced to like her and all this pitty bullshit. I'd love to be proven wrong tho.

Reactions: Ancandune

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
during the current update i made all the choices that should lead to mc being pretty over the bitch Kim by now. aside from the initial surprise at seeing her, he should be able to give her the cold shoulder and hopefully find a way to get her canned from her job so she can fuck off back to Korea.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
CHAQUINN 0

Just finished multiple play throughs. Thank you very much for your excellent VN. Beautiful LIs, solid writing and plotting. Very sound technically with music that works well with the story. Very well done in all aspects.

I'm not at all fond of cliffhanger endings, but it's your story to tell as you choose. I'm looking forward to your next update. Thank you for your hard work and commitment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CHAQUINN0

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I can´t understand why this vn doesn´t have more supporters.
The dev is clearly one of the best writers on this site. Renders are brilliant, animations are great. What more can you want
for a top tier vn? Drifty, pinkcake, digi.b, ocean have thousands of patreon supportery, yet this dev got 53? How is that even possible?
I have been a patron since the release of the prologue, but he deserves so much more, so i had to upgrade my sub to aurora. I hope this will help him a little to keep being motivated.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well that cliffhanger was plainly obvious.
I just hope there will no big forced drama, or drama with Kim that involves other LI's, no forced frindship with her either.
I'm not even interested in getting an explanation of her, she made her choice, so really hope we can just say not interested in her in any way and after the little stunt she can even forget friendship.

On the other hand, i hope we can take Julia and make out with her infront of Kim :whistle:
Or as her new boss, make her beloved job as worse as possible.
Raz, you are just evil and vindictive. Man, I love it! (y)
Vixen's Hot List
Yesterday’s Crossroads (CHAQUINN0) (*Unranked)
Pre-note: All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
*Unranked, sometimes there can be inconclusive playground novel playthrough too short due factors throughout AVN such on basis of decisive progress, relationships to define, affections integral behavior etc. So, when the game has full complete set potential at least to a minimum consistent of 4-5 chapters (episodes) or enough to determine criteria length then will consider accordingly to a full list in near future. Unranked set just based on predefinition beautiful aesthetics and emotional interaction as well potential other hidden traits based on experience playthrough.
I think you got these rankings near perfect! Only thing I would have done differently would have been to add a one person "uninterested" rating - special, just for "she whose name I will never mention again".:devilish::censored::devilish:

One thing I hate about that ending is that it's so obvious that it's gonna cause a lot of drama and MC will be again getting over Kim for the next 1 or 2 releases where I think we'll be forced to like her and all this pitty bullshit. I'd love to be proven wrong tho.
during the current update i made all the choices that should lead to mc being pretty over the bitch Kim by now. aside from the initial surprise at seeing her, he should be able to give her the cold shoulder and hopefully find a way to get her canned from her job so she can fuck off back to Korea.
I would have given you both a like to show agreement but, sadly, I have exceeded my emogi usage for the day... hehe... Dammit!:cool:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah I hope we can tell Kim to do one, permanently. Too much time has passed, it was her choice to go. Just let us have our harem in peace :cool:
I mean I wouldn't be above giving her a hate fuck every so often :devilish:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote - Important!

There will be a VN update to v0.2.2 soon that resolves some bugs/issues found. All of these fixes are in SanchoMod already except one of them... and it's important to your playthrough given a very specific setup which I will describe.
  • If this setup below does not apply to your playthrough then you can disregard if you are using the mod. When v0.2.2 releases you can replay if you wish but nothing new will happen.
  • If you are playing unmodded then I highly suggest you replay Chapter One using v0.2.2 even if you used the fix I provided you here. The scene with the MC outside of work talking with Keyla is where another issue is that is resolved in the mod but you obviously are playing without it... so just replay the chapter to get all the fixes.

With that out of the way this is the scenario:

Player did NOT ask Julia out on a date but later accepted going to the Park with her. During this exact setup you are given a choice to "Kiss her" or "Do nothing". The variable change for her Relp in "Kiss her" was fubar'd. So, after you have v0.2.2 installed load a save prior to this exact scene:
1685575979789.png
You will be next presented with the choice that will matter:
1685576147545.png
Choose whichever you want and finish the chapter. Done.

Make sense? No? Then just replay the entire chapter with v0.2.2 regardless. I can't explain it in any more detail than this.

Regards.
P.S. - Yes, I'll update the mod to v0.2.2 as soon as possible.

Edit: I'll remove the "hotfix" file from the post here once v0.2.2 is available as it'll be redundant and cause confusion.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SanchoNote - Important!

There will be a VN update to v0.2.2 soon that resolves some bugs/issues found. All of these fixes are in SanchoMod already except one of them... and it's important to your playthrough given a very specific setup which I will describe.
  • If this setup below does not apply to your playthrough then you can disregard if you are using the mod. When v0.2.2 releases you can replay if you wish but nothing new will happen.
  • If you are playing unmodded then I highly suggest you replay Chapter One using v0.2.2 even if you used the fix I provided you here. The scene with the MC outside of work talking with Keyla is where another issue is that is resolved in the mod but you obviously are playing without it... so just replay the chapter to get all the fixes.

With that out of the way this is the scenario:

Player did NOT ask Julia out on a date but later accepted going to the Park with her. During this exact setup you are given a choice to "Kiss her" or "Do nothing". The variable change for her Relp in "Kiss her" was fubar'd. So, after you have v0.2.2 installed load a save prior to this exact scene:
You will be next presented with the choice that will matter:
Choose whichever you want and finish the chapter. Done.

Make sense? No? Then just replay the entire chapter with v0.2.2 regardless. I can't explain it in any more detail than this.

Regards.
P.S. - Yes, I'll update the mod to v0.2.2 as soon as possible.

Edit: I'll remove the "hotfix" file from the post here once v0.2.2 is available as it'll be redundant and cause confusion.

It's here now, I will update my compressed version here in a just a few :coffee:

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's here now, I will update my compressed version here in a just a few :coffee:
NO!!!! Stop!

Those links will change again (as of the time of this post). Please wait.... there's an issue that's being re-upped in just a minute or so... watch the edit time of the OP or I'll note back to you.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NO!!!! Stop!

Those links will change again (as of the time of this post). Please wait.... there's an issue that's being re-upped in just a minute or so... watch the edit time of the OP or I'll note back to you.
Alright, last edit was 49 minutes ago.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes