VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ah sorry, she's a LI too, I forgot to add her :HideThePain:

Oh yeah, she's a beauty too, definitely one of my favs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based off what I've played so far, safe to say we won't need separate saves until at least Ch 2? Didn't seem to be anything real significant, other than I'll have to break it off with Julia at some point to go with the other options.. and yeah you're right she's a looker!

Reactions: Paynne

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Based off what I've played so far, safe to say we won't need separate saves until at least Ch 2? Didn't seem to be anything real significant, other than I'll have to break it off with Julia at some point to go with the other options.. and yeah you're right she's a looker!
Yeah, I think you can see all the content available until chapter 2 in one run, however, this is not a harem game, you can pursue all the girls but eventually, you'll have to choose one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, I think you can see all the content available until chapter 2 in one run, however, this is not a harem game, you can pursue all the girls but eventually, you'll have to choose one.

Edit: Oh, wait... That was three... amigos... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Paynne
May 31, 2020
Man, I feel like I may have rushed things with Julia...
So many eye candies... Kim is already in the bin.. Keyla might join her... Candace is coming along nicely, hopefully I can wear her sandals when we are together.... The thing with Michelle feel forced... In the bin she goes.. Sophie looks great,hopefully her thing with Tom will end.... Oliva, damn.. Nearly forgot about her... Someone tell me there's a harem tag.. Please? :LOL:

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Really? Was explained the page before your own post :rolleyes:
nothing was explained, Dev said you can go at Alessa's route without Vera, but if she is still in a relationship with Vera even on the Solo path then she isn't a li, if you need Vera to be okay with it then she isn't a li.

Reactions: risky0

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Man, I feel like I may have rushed things with Julia...
So many eye candies... Kim is already in the bin.. Keyla might join her... Candace is coming along nicely, hopefully I can wear her sandals when we are together.... The thing with Michelle feel forced... In the bin she goes.. Sophie looks great,hopefully her thing with Tom will end.... Oliva, damn.. Nearly forgot about her... Someone tell me there's a harem tag.. Please? :LOL:
there is, but not really :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Chapter 1 was okay, had around 7 LI, I guess (Already 7 from the beginning, not a good sign!). But it blew up way too much in chapter 2!.

So lemme summarize the plot so far (Total Spoiler):

Keyla was MC's first gf, once she left because of military dad, MC hooked up with Alessa to forget Keyla but ends up liking Alessa! Alessa's younger sister Michelle also had hots for MC. Alessa and Michelle left too due to family reasons.

Then MC was casually hooking up with Kimberly. Then Keyla came back and under pressure decided to Marry Zeke, MC's best bud (Maji, ka!)! But Keyla cheated on Zeke many times with MC!

Then MC met Kim and fell in love, again! But Kim also left! Guess why, you get one guess! Yup, family issues! Again!

Alessa goes back to MC's college to only learn he's head over hills for Kim! She pursues her bi-curiosity and has a girlfriend, Vera, who also hints at wanting to jump on that magic cock!

All these old flames can't forget the MC! Then you have new Love Interests like Julia, Olivia and Candace!

Let's not forget the Casual tryst with Cynthia either!

This game feels too convoluted man! Having more than 4 Love Interests in a non Harem game is big no no for me! And some of the plot points feel too improbable!

But I Digress, I'll still keep an eye out for this game. Hopefully it gets better. I hope the author already has a basic overview of the plot. I wish them luck with successful completion of this project. If "Become a Rockstar" could pull off 4+ LI and one throuple Ending, I'm sure this one could too!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked is coming...

1699832836991.png

For you folks who waited on the mod update, you'll get the best experience from the VN update.
For you others, give it a shot. If you've not tried a SanchoMod before you'll (hopefully) be pleasantly surprised at the amount of features wrapped in a professional and polished product.

I'll be back soon with an announcement post for the mod update public.

Edit: here's the final SanchoGallery if curious:
1699833386773.png

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I worry that the web of LI's is spreading way too far. Its hard to make a game have decent characters with a decent plot when there are only 2-3 let alone 8 or whatever we up to now. Problem I see is this game is going to either be in development for 5 years, or some of the characters are going to get abandoned.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I worry that the web of LI's is spreading way too far. Its hard to make a game have decent characters with a decent plot when there are only 2-3 let alone 8 or whatever we up to now. Problem I see is this game is going to either be in development for 5 years, or some of the characters are going to get abandoned.
Don't worry so much bud. CHAQUINN 0 has a gameplan and isn't flying by the seat of his pants... fwiw.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.0] [CHAQUINN0]

NOTE: The other compressed version will not work with Sancho1969's mod, if you are familiar with Ren'Py, and have the other compressed, and don't mind deleting and removing a bunch of files, you can do that, more can be read here.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Yesterday's Crossroads - MultiMod Edition (Ch 2, v0.3.0 Update)
YCR_SM_Cover03.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1699836642278.png 1699836670034.png

IMPORTANT! - If you plan to use a compressed version of the VN then please use SonsOLiberty's version found here. The initial version made that's in the VN's thread is fucked up (that's found here for reference), don't use it unless you delete ALL the rpy/rpyc files first.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Thanks to CHAQUINN 0 for the continued trust and collaboration, as always.

- Sancho

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes