VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Same here, while it's tempting to try going for them all, you just know there's a point coming where that's going to backfire.
that's why when I replay this game come the update im making a path for every LI + 1 manwhore path just to see how things blow up lol.

Reactions: Justaphase

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
For me it's between Michelle or Julia
Both great choices but Keyla just does something to me. The situation with her and Zeke may be pretty messed up on all sides, but I'm interested to see where it can go. Also the teased possible threesome, maybe even throuple with Alessa and Vera, like damn!

that's why when I replay this game come the update im making a path for every LI + 1 manwhore path just to see how things blow up lol.
Sounds like a plan, I'm tempted to do the same. May even treat myself to the early release on the 20th of July as I really enjoy this one.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Same here, while it's tempting to try going for them all, you just know there's a point coming where that's going to backfire.
I usually try my damnest not to go the manslut route during AVN's I play because that cramps my style. Here, I've actually played more freely but yeah, it's one of those things where eventually paths are gonna get crossed and you're gonna have to commit like in any real life scenario.

I might not have liked some of the women's reasoning or methods in this game but with characters like Keyla and Kim you can tell that they genuinely love the MC and that counts for a lot in my book so I just feel it's only right to see their stories play out. This is a game where I don't mind doing multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: Justaphase

Supreme Breeder

Formerly 'Pink Coochie'
Jun 22, 2024
Going by the time it took and the release date, looks like the game will only have 1 update release this year.

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
I don't know Chaquin0 personally, but I've talked to him for a while now. I know that he quit his job in february this year, which he called "the end of a nightmare period" because he wasn't having time to do anything, including developing the game.
One thing I see a lot, not only here but also on other creators' pages, is that people complain and want updates fast, but no one or very few are willing to actually support the developers.
This is one of the few games I actually like and support, and I would rather the dev takes his time to make it good instead of releasing a rushed low-effort update just to make money like 99% of the garbage we see here.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes