VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

alive89

Mar 8, 2023
I don't know Chaquin0 personally, but I've talked to him for a while now. I know that he quit his job in february this year, which he called "the end of a nightmare period" because he wasn't having time to do anything, including developing the game.
One thing I see a lot, not only here but also on other creators' pages, is that people complain and want updates fast, but no one or very few are willing to actually support the developers.
This is one of the few games I actually like and support, and I would rather the dev takes his time to make it good instead of releasing a rushed low-effort update just to make money like 99% of the garbage we see here.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.jpg

I’ve been working on the final scenes of the chapter and finishing the code over the past few weeks, we are less than a month away for the release now, there is plenty of time to wrap everything up and have it working as intended.

I did some small changes to the code, mainly to make things easier to update from now on, then you will not need to download the entire game over and over every time a new update comes out. This time a full download will be needed, though.

This will help with the future Steam and other store front releases, but also with the usual Patreon manual update patches.

I am aiming to include everything I have been working on in this update, including the reworked content from the Prologue and the extra content from Chapter 1 and 2. However, I still need to rework all the sex scenes, as I mentioned some time ago, so those will not be here just yet, but I will keep working on them as soon as Chapter 3 comes out.

Either way, back to work for me. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Patreon post image.png

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 3778394

I’ve been working on the final scenes of the chapter and finishing the code over the past few weeks, we are less than a month away for the release now, there is plenty of time to wrap everything up and have it working as intended.

I did some small changes to the code, mainly to make things easier to update from now on, then you will not need to download the entire game over and over every time a new update comes out. This time a full download will be needed, though.

This will help with the future Steam and other store front releases, but also with the usual Patreon manual update patches.

I am aiming to include everything I have been working on in this update, including the reworked content from the Prologue and the extra content from Chapter 1 and 2. However, I still need to rework all the sex scenes, as I mentioned some time ago, so those will not be here just yet, but I will keep working on them as soon as Chapter 3 comes out.

Either way, back to work for me. Have a great weekend, everyone!

View attachment 3778396
View attachment aaaaa.mp4

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes