VN Ren'Py Abandoned Yharnam's Throne [v0.1] [Patches the Hyena]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
She’s pretty and that’s quite a lot of Bush to go through, but I’m happy to make the trek.

Expecting it to be hot, sweaty but very enjoyable work.;) :coffee:

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a nice start but very short. Yeah, those aureola and nipples are a bit off-putting, what with the size, placement, and color.

Alas, I've seen so many of these good-looking first releases also be last releases. Good luck in avoiding the "curse of the good first release," Patches.

Reactions: hr17 and GreatBuddy

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Nice to see that someone dares to play a game with a female heroon again. However, I have to agree with the previous speaker on some optical aspects.
The areolas could be shrunk 1/3 to halfway. That would suit a heroine her age more. And the intimate hairstyle is a matter of taste. It may do justice to the envisaged epoch, but unfortunately not to today's demands.
In both cases, what counts is: less is more.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
This is a nice start but very short. Yeah, those aureola and nipples are a bit off-putting, what with the size, placement, and color.

Alas, I've seen so many of these good-looking first releases also be last releases. Good luck in avoiding the "curse of the good first release," Patches.
this perfectly describes how I feel about it. I hope patches sees the comments. Most people here don't seem to like the breasts and/or Bush but the game and story seem like a decent start that said most games die before 0.4 so I hope this doesn't become one of those.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
this perfectly describes how I feel about it. I hope patches sees the comments. Most people here don't seem to like the breasts and/or Bush but the game and story seem like a decent start that said most games die before 0.4 so I hope this doesn't become one of those.
Tomorrow I'll make a version with some normal looking nipples as there seem to be demand for it. The bush is staying for now, there will be a option in the game to remove or keep it later.

and i have been planning this project for some time now and i don't plan to abandon it. Not doing this for the money, i want to try to write a good story.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Will there be a purely lesbian path? The MC looks so cute and innocent, any corruption would be a crime.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Tried it. So, it seems to me that the heroine needs to be a little more confident and smart. after all, come on, I doubt that anyone would have heard or paid attention to the screams of some homeless scum in the middle of the night, and he wouldn't have been able to escape, so the option of killing this filthy trash should be available. And this leads to another observation - this game would win from alignment system. For example, a neutral-good fool can show her tits purely out of kindness, a chaotic one because it's fun, and evil one can just cut out this scum's sly, sneaky little eyes saying something like:
- You are telling me, you haven't seen melons for many years? Well, now you won't see anything at all, so you have nothing to worry about. Hahahahaha!
It would be much more interesting.

Last edited:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I like the big aureolas, I usually don't mind some hair but it's too dense it looks like a rug.

SabinaF

Nov 12, 2018
I like the idea. Please just let her stay strong. So many times you have a "female warrior" who is so stupid that she gets groped, blackmailed, and raped by every guy in the game without any repercussions. It would be lovely to have a female protag treated with the same level of autonomy and agency as is given male protags.

-Evie-

May 8, 2017
Well I, for one, like her. I have a thing for stuff that's rarely seen in these kinds of games. And I rarely see a female protagonist that looks good, has larger areolas, and bush. You've got at least one fan here.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Tomorrow I'll make a version with some normal looking nipples as there seem to be demand for it. The bush is staying for now, there will be a option in the game to remove or keep it later.

and i have been planning this project for some time now and i don't plan to abandon it. Not doing this for the money, i want to try to write a good story.
That sounds fair. After all, in long live the princess you can choose to have someone shave or not. Some I did, some I didn't.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Love this but ya not a fan the areolas, but other than that super excited for the next update

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote