VN Ren'Py Abandoned Yharnam's Throne [v0.1] [Patches the Hyena]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Would be easy enough to do a normal nipples version if people request it.
If you do could you leave a patch that we could download to keep the old nips? Finding sexy large areola on good models in a decent game is very hard and I don't want to lose out because I like something that not everyone does.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
If you do could you leave a patch that we could download to keep the old nips? Finding sexy large areola on good models in a decent game is very hard and I don't want to lose out because I like something that not everyone does.
There will be two version going forward. One with normal and other with huge nipples.

• Love
Reactions: hirakoshinji2

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hi.

Truth be told. I realized that the project right now is too ambitious for me alone and i lack enough experience to bring it to fruition. I reinstated the money to everyone that donated to it, so no one is wronged.

Still. I want to use the characters. So i'm working on shortest antology stories(About 30 minutes long) that will be way more manageable. These short stories will be free for everyone as soon as i release them. That way i'll get some good practice without burning out.

First story will be between Yharnam and the goblin.

I'm really sorry about any inconvenience I caused.

Reactions: viclog1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pity this wasn't that bad oh well another one bites the dust and now it's time to free up some of more space on the HD. Thread reported for abandonment.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi.

Truth be told. I realized that the project right now is too ambitious for me alone and i lack enough experience to bring it to fruition. I reinstated the money to everyone that donated to it, so no one is wronged.

Still. I want to use the characters. So i'm working on shortest antology stories(About 30 minutes long) that will be way more manageable. These short stories will be free for everyone as soon as i release them. That way i'll get some good practice without burning out.

First story will be between Yharnam and the goblin.

I'm really sorry about any inconvenience I caused.
You are smart to realize when you are in over your head. A lot of devs don't, and run into that creativity death spiral where they don't want to go back but can't seem to go forward, and so go in circles.

I hope your new approach works well for you.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote