Yiff.party is down or gone?

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Honestly, making it as a "Archive Site" in general would be preferable.

Prevents Segmentation, and waring.etc

So RealKorra I would recommend making it general thing rather than "For Furries" or "For Hentai".etc

Just make it a general thing like what I mentioned in one of my comments earlier.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Still may want to start working on that alternative lol, maybe take advantage and use it to backup the old data on Yiff.Party for if it does go down permanently XD

anung_un_rama

Nov 11, 2020
Okay, so on yiff.party there's an export favorites button, it exports the userid of all the patreon's you follow on yiff.

When you change browsers it's reset, so, it's definitely saved locally on your computer in your browser somewhere. But where?
It saved in your browser cookies. So if you cleared them they would be gone. The site had an import/export function to copy/paste them. This is why I always copied them onto a note on my computer. I still have mine. If you wanna look up who all was on yiff.party google it.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Okay, so who here knows how to make a website/hosting site like Yiff.Party?
And is it possible to import data from Yiff.Party onto said new site.

As maybe want to get the latter at least pulled down from Yiff.Party's Servers to a local storage ASAP

Haseo69

May 17, 2018
Yiff.party is back but it will close because the admin posted the following message:

"After over 5 years of service, I am shutting down yiff.party.

This decision was made purely from of a lack of interest to continue maintaining and developing the site. Pressure from creators or funding issues have never been and are not a concern for yiff.party, and were not a factor in making my decision. I simply lack the energy and motivation to continue serving a site this large in what little free time I have as of late. And handing the site to another party would be incredibly difficult, expensive and time-consuming. For that reason, the site is closing.

The closure will be sad and unfortunate for many of you, and I apologize. The servers will remain online for the time being, however they are unpaid for, so they can and will shut down at any moment. For that reason, please work quickly to download any data you want to preserve from the site. "

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
kinda makes me upset that the owner can’t find a new owner to transfer ownership but maybe that’s too much to ask.