Yiff.party is down or gone?

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
And we're back to the template again?? Things weren't this bad a few months ago...the last time it went down.

EDIT: Now another 522 error...

readprofile

Oct 2, 2020
Well, if we are making a new Yiff.Party Alternative, imho it should have the base functionality of Yiff.Party, but refined and expanded. IE
  1. Be easy to import content to
  2. Let users who aren't importers should be able to request imports for a channel that is already imported
    • Yiff.Party attempts/attempted this by the "Request Update" button at the top of a channel thread
    • Maybe suggest having a person who imports data from that channel have the option to get pinged that people want updates for that channel?
  3. Be easier to suggest new content to import new channels
    • In Yiff.Party, the way to suggest new channels or directly ask for imports was via going to a large megathread that was not organized at all.
  4. Allow users to sort and import more than just Patreon
    • Subsribestar, Pixiv Fanbox.etc
    • Especially with patreon cracking down further on people who create work that is considered NSFW.
  5. Be responsive/Have a Server Status indicator of some sort?
    • The latter especially so we don't have this mess happen again with uncertainty.

The idea that makes me think that something like Yiff.Party should exist is for content preservation, some creator's channels may not exist forever or get removed, having a database like Yiff.Party helps preserve that content
And with people leaving patreon/patreon forcing people to leave, a site that only does things via patreon will not serve that element well at all.
Just hope whoever's gonna be in charge of Yiff party will see this

Tfygvjg

Nov 14, 2020
Well, if we are making a new Yiff.Party Alternative, imho it should have the base functionality of Yiff.Party, but refined and expanded. IE
  1. Be easy to import content to
  2. Let users who aren't importers should be able to request imports for a channel that is already imported
    • Yiff.Party attempts/attempted this by the "Request Update" button at the top of a channel thread
    • Maybe suggest having a person who imports data from that channel have the option to get pinged that people want updates for that channel?
  3. Be easier to suggest new content to import new channels
    • In Yiff.Party, the way to suggest new channels or directly ask for imports was via going to a large megathread that was not organized at all.
  4. Allow users to sort and import more than just Patreon
    • Subsribestar, Pixiv Fanbox.etc
    • Especially with patreon cracking down further on people who create work that is considered NSFW.
  5. Be responsive/Have a Server Status indicator of some sort?
    • The latter especially so we don't have this mess happen again with uncertainty.

The idea that makes me think that something like Yiff.Party should exist is for content preservation, some creator's channels may not exist forever or get removed, having a database like Yiff.Party helps preserve that content
And with people leaving patreon/patreon forcing people to leave, a site that only does things via patreon will not serve that element well at all.
Yea this could work but first of all the search term of this future web must be hidden from the search bar. Not yoo hard to search but it must at least have at the bottom list not like now where you just search yiff party it comes out straight away.

Tfygvjg

Nov 14, 2020
Time : 02:01 (Southeast Asia)
I got blank screen while refreshing it several times. Does this mean anything???

NOOBSTARK

Nov 14, 2020
Yes Im also getting error 522

if someone help me with this please

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Geez, I haven't bothered checking up on the site for a few days, but you all make it sound like it's messing with you intentionally now.

Reactions: Vlown