Yiff.party is down or gone?

Tfygvjg

Nov 14, 2020
No. Not confirmed at all. The site went down around the election iirc and before that the importer wasn't working. Before the site went down, the importer got fixed, so things could be uploaded again. And then it went down. It stayed down for a while, mostly cloudflare fuckery, and when it came back up it had the default bootstrap landing page. That's been up for most of the time yiff party's been up, but there's also been one MySQL error, and one instance where there was no webpage whatsoever (no source code either, just blank white) which was for the entire domain (e.g. y.p/creators, y.p/hunterbidens9point5inchschlong, etc.)

Don't know what it's current manifestation is, but you don't get those differences in the website if it's been abandoned...

data.yiff.party or whatever it is is still up, so my bet is that the site is getting revamped with its current data and getting set for re-release. I'm guessing that the admin is setting up the architecture for automatic image compression (save on storage space) and spam file recognition.
I think that the Yiff dot party owner was a Trump supporter, so in order to pay respect of Trump loses the Admin decided to shut down the website for 2 Weeks (maybe?) the only thing we can do now is wait.

by the way, if its true that Admin is runaway with money, how can a few hundreds (or thousands at least) enough...? Just by buying an iPhone can cost you about $600 and mac and all and then boom you only left with only couple of bucks. And yeah its not worth it. And I’ve check that the cloudflare cost of per website is $200

correct me if I’m wrong. :p

My thoughs here is that the sute is being repaired or purging the non-furry content and maybe after this just furry stuff can be upload. If you look through this web you can see that it got respond for a few minutes several times yesterday

Last edited:

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i could set up a general audience version of a yiff forum for preview on proboards. i occasionally use it to make forums then i do lot of setup, tests to make sure nothing breaks.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Say, could it be another crypto hostage situation? I remember that some other site(*cough*hongfire*cough*) had been felt into that hole and had to hard reset.

Tfygvjg

Nov 14, 2020
i could set up a general audience version of a yiff forum for preview on proboards. i occasionally use it to make forums then i do lot of setup, tests to make sure nothing breaks.
Can you create a scraper exactly like yiff dot party? Can you do that to other paywall like gumroad, subscribestar, etc? Like the way of importing patreon posts by copy and paste cookies of id? If you need help maybe I can help? Building the scraper maybe?

correct me if I say anything wrong.

Tfygvjg

Nov 14, 2020
Another thing I think the reason yiff dot party is down is because the Admin is tired of their website got spammed and filled with cosplay, reaction channel, game, and audios which does not related to Yiff of furry

KM1912

Dec 7, 2019
Looks have changed again and Johnny Cash is a web developer

Edit: Page title is back to being (Yiff.party | Go Away From Here)
Edit: Getting Error 521s all across the board again

KM1912

Dec 7, 2019
Looks have changed again and Johnny Cash is a web developer

Edit: Page title is back to being (Yiff.party | Go Away From Here)
Edit: Getting Error 521s all across the board again
It's back to this now and i'm getting 404 on links like this ( )

KM1912

Dec 7, 2019
Update: kinda bad i think but 404 for everything except ( )

Edit: Everything except the main URL is jumping i'm getting 404, 521 and 522s

Last edited:

Marcelojr8

Jul 22, 2020
some creators in Kemono got updated and suddenly it reverted back to where it was missing a lot of posts like YaboyRoshi's, so damn confusing!
This Telegram group has some posts from Roshi, the videos are updated frequently

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
Just so we're clear, how long do these kinds of downtimes last? I ask because this isn't the first time it's happened to the site...

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Well, if we are making a new Yiff.Party Alternative, imho it should have the base functionality of Yiff.Party, but refined and expanded. IE
  1. Be easy to import content to
  2. Let users who aren't importers should be able to request imports for a channel that is already imported
    • Yiff.Party attempts/attempted this by the "Request Update" button at the top of a channel thread
    • Maybe suggest having a person who imports data from that channel have the option to get pinged that people want updates for that channel?
  3. Be easier to suggest new content to import new channels
    • In Yiff.Party, the way to suggest new channels or directly ask for imports was via going to a large megathread that was not organized at all.
  4. Allow users to sort and import more than just Patreon
    • Subsribestar, Pixiv Fanbox.etc
    • Especially with patreon cracking down further on people who create work that is considered NSFW.
  5. Be responsive/Have a Server Status indicator of some sort?
    • The latter especially so we don't have this mess happen again with uncertainty.

The idea that makes me think that something like Yiff.Party should exist is for content preservation, some creator's channels may not exist forever or get removed, having a database like Yiff.Party helps preserve that content
And with people leaving patreon/patreon forcing people to leave, a site that only does things via patreon will not serve that element well at all.

KM1912

Dec 7, 2019
Last update from me on this i think, it changed but to this again and i'm getting (
could not parse url !) on other URLs