Yiff.party is down or gone?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
some creators in Kemono got updated and suddenly it reverted back to where it was missing a lot of posts like YaboyRoshi's, so damn confusing!
Same, Roshi was updated with all the content then pouf gone again

pevad83077

Nov 14, 2020
Hey look theres a star where it says YIFF and right now the tab icon is a star, I guess it's good for things too match up right?
Relatively meaningless, as of yet. It's a simple matter of that template replacing the original icon. It does however mean that someone deliberately changed the site again. A hacker or scammer would have a prebuilt site already primed to load in (time is money and building a landing page on a site from the ground up is a waste of time as the site could be reclaimed at any time). The admin is likely scrolling through a couple of prebuilt templates, looking for the ones he likes, then building the site back up from there. The data likely still exists, so it's just a matter of building the site so storage and load aren't so large anymore. I'd expect the site back up in a week or less.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Relatively meaningless, as of yet. It's a simple matter of that template replacing the original icon. It does however mean that someone deliberately changed the site again. A hacker or scammer would have a prebuilt site already primed to load in (time is money and building a landing page on a site from the ground up is a waste of time as the site could be reclaimed at any time). The admin is likely scrolling through a couple of prebuilt templates, looking for the ones he likes, then building the site back up from there. The data likely still exists, so it's just a matter of building the site so storage and load aren't so large anymore. I'd expect the site back up in a week or less.
kinda stupid to be loading up and testing a new front end directly on the main site while keeping the archives disabled, but the web design of the front page could be far improved like the new creator pages finally having the full size post thumbnails downloadable.
what sort of scam would hackers even be able to do? put up a fake survey page? no one who has the money to donate would be stupid enough to donate if the bitcoin address changed.

KM1912

Dec 7, 2019
kinda stupid to be loading up and testing a new front end directly on the main site while keeping the archives disabled, but the web design of the front page could be far improved like the new creator pages finally having the full size post thumbnails downloadable.
what sort of scam would hackers even be able to do? put up a fake survey page? no one who has the money to donate would be stupid enough to donate if the bitcoin address changed.
Maybe the admin isn't lazy or a scam like we thought, Maybe this dude is gonna make Yiff way better and cleaner looking

pevad83077

Nov 14, 2020
You can do a whole bunch of stuff. There are plenty of stupid people. Think of the average person. Not very smart, right... now imagine there's 50% of people who are dumber than that. That's reality.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Could be the case, although the Admin really could of...ya know...informed us about it?

Surprises are nice, but at least inform your users that the service will be down for a bit to implement said surprise update.

KM1912

Dec 7, 2019
But there is still no answer to why the page title was changed to (Yiff.party | Go Away From Here) 2 days ago, I mean if he is changing the looks and stuff why would he change the page title to that?

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
uuh, is up
check it out:

Oct 7, 2020
uuh, is up
check it out:
I'm pretty sure that the video is a cached file via Cloudflare's service, but I can't tell. The shared_data link is not working because the servers are down again.

EDIT: If you could screenshot the webpage, that would be great. This should apply for everyone replying to this thread, too.

KM1912

Dec 7, 2019
We're seeing alot of things happen and while they are happening the server is going up and down constantly just saying yo