Yiff.party is down or gone?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I had the master list but deleteted it accidentally, but I think I have all of his animations downloaded from June 2019 to September 2020. I need to check my PC again. If I have all of them I'll upload it to Racaty b/c I can't create a torrent and seed fast enough. Stay updated.
Yeah I have it.

MinosML

Apr 2, 2019
Just a heads up, kemono.party seems to (kinda) work right now, after you reload the page a couple times at least
Idk how the importer is working tho, someone should test that as well

Reactions: lartemer

Skaarl

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah I'm able to search and stuff on Kemono but it doesn't have many people unfortunately and it's kinda slow. Still excited for it.

Reactions: Moonblade181

Marooned95

Mar 1, 2018
Resilio Sync is not bad, it doesn't require you to upload anything. The downside is that the free version only allows to download the whole thing, it doesn't let you choose specific folders. Torrent seems like the simplest and most convenient solution. Would require ppl to seed though.

niginigi

Nov 24, 2020
Resilio Sync is not bad, it doesn't require you to upload anything. The downside is that the free version only allows to download the whole thing, it doesn't let you choose specific folders. Torrent seems like the simplest and most convenient solution. Would require ppl to seed though.
IPFS is probably better than torrents, and resilio.
IPFS is less "containerised" than torrents, and more distributed than resilio, as IPFS links directly to content off the bat. It doesn't require people to maintin the structure of filesystem like torrents and resillio require. Files can be downloaded individually, can be moved around. Providing the file of interest is pinned, it can be downloaded by anyone who wants it providing they know the file hash.

Last edited:

joerafe2112

Jul 18, 2019
Anyone happen to have HRfidy's more recent stuff. That site never updated his content for over 4 months and there was plenty from then on.

May 19, 2019
Ok just because I don't want to go through 34 pages to find the answer right now... If yiff gone for good?? I hope not because there was so many people I was waiting to see updates for

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Ok just because I don't want to go through 34 pages to find the answer right now... If yiff gone for good?? I hope not because there was so many people I was waiting to see updates for
Yes, gone permanently. Right now, the best alternatives seem to be kemono.party or a Discord server that was advertised a few pages back.

Apeban

Apr 12, 2019
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, but from what I understand, some of us here are working on a replacement.
Damn just noticed that the website went down, if the website gets back up again or a replacement been created @ me or something. Wanted to download a patreon version of a game

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
well guess i wont be seeing anything from a few people like RavenRavenRaven, miro and a few giantess artist i liked
There were some people claiming to have data backups from the site, but it's unclear if they're real or how extensive they are.

It looks like RavenRavenRaven is on kemono.party, but the last update was in August.

Last edited: