Yiff.party is down or gone?

brenry

Apr 13, 2020
What people should be doing is talking to the community leaders in their mega subinterest threads. Since paywall ideas from 3D discussions easily relate to anything on this site, these are discussions that need to be had in your forums so something can unite to replace Yiff's purpose.

For reference, https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...g-environments-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878

Clothing, assets, scenes, morphs, and animations that was being shared from Daz3D store and how people are thinking. Discord has been proven before does not work. Copyrighted material that could be claimed by movie industries or the small digital artist are easily taken down in regards to the various 'underground' invite only discords. It's more or less the 'Fight Club' mentality of content sharing. Which this RealKorra person sounds like a loose cannon.

Torrents discussion doesn't work either and has been discussed there due to replacing lost material. A non-central means of cloud sharing is what they are trying to structure. Believe they minted together a 1.8TB collection of past material and working on 30 gigs of current material. They are taking the project on as a MAME rom-like project of archiving.

I don't see how RealKorra can be trusted in their direction of pushing people away from this site.. which this site works.. and was frequently mentioned in that thread people don't want to go to another discord. Yiff was a tool and thats what people are seeking is a tool such as mentioning resilio sync (formerly known as btsync). RealKorra posting some jpgs of their favorite furries is most likely going to have 0 interest to the mass audience they are trying to attract.

darkmobius

Nov 26, 2020
hello i just joined this site a an alternative to yiff party.. kemono also gave me a 502 when trying to search for sertain artists. so anyone got any advice for me on how to find alternative content soruces?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Seriously although, my server has grown quickly to 2,000 members and Yiff.Party Universe Discord has more content than other yiff servers but it's getting there to level of original Yiff.Party site. The bot giving member role is still a issue, but is going to be fixed soon as possible. While I'm on this subject, posting jpgs of furries that someone claims about, actually came from my collection of furry content. Like I said before, I used to be a furry girl. I was a orange fox female before I transitioned to Pokemon Joltheon female then other female characters such as Jessica Rabbit. I'm a virtual Cosplayer.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Kemono site is still down as well, 502 error and more. It's pretty much similar as Yiff.Party site that went down.

readprofile

Oct 2, 2020
I was just thinking, could this be a ploy to get more money? Having it go down for a month or two only for it to go back up asking for more donations?

Either that or I'm just in the bargaining stage of grief.
Probably bargaining stage, this was actually my train of thoughts as well. Usually if he wants more money, he would've just set up the donation page at the main page of yiff.party, but when he made the announcement to shut down yiff party, he has specifically stated that money was never a concern, often reaching way over the deafult amounts each month.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
discord is by far a horrible alternative. mainly because there are no tags and such to search. you'd literally have to scroll through garbage to find anything you'd want
Mmm. This proves that you really don't know anything about it. Not my servers. It all coordinated with channels.

shirouemiya7

Nov 7, 2020
I used normally Yiff.party to access skinsuit and tg art do you have any of this patreon works on your discord? (Sycosistg, Veracitii, Tslove, neoniez, Notzackforwork or Kannelart?)

leo412

Aug 7, 2019
Same. Only used Yiff.party to have access to paywalled giantess content. Now I'll have to go back to my old methods.
Same for me, only go there for paywalled giantess contents, giantess contents are already rare enough and now we lost access to it again.

I don't even save the artist name damn it

• Haha
Reactions: ermousa