Yiff.party is down or gone?

Phaze

Oct 7, 2017
Damn just noticed that the website went down, if the website gets back up again or a replacement been created @ me or something. Wanted to download a patreon version of a game
the site isnt down, its dead, for good, kemono is the current alternative until one of the discord servers listed on a previous page get off the ground

readprofile

Oct 2, 2020
the site isnt down, its dead, for good, kemono is the current alternative until one of the discord servers listed on a previous page get off the ground
There were 2 actually, one of em is set up for discussions about setting up another website that functions like yiff.party, and the other is a server set up meant to directly replace yiff.party. Which one are you talking about?

skoolby

Jan 12, 2019
The Server you guys are talking about is my Yiff.Party Universe. The Discord server that replaces the site. Just so you guys know.. I was former girlfriend of the Original Yiff.Party site owner. I'm the reason the site is gone. I kinda broke his heart. I knew him for seven years. I didn't know that breakup would drive him to do this to everyone.
Bull fucking shit
Solid proof.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
The Server you guys are talking about is my Yiff.Party Universe. The Discord server that replaces the site. Just so you guys know.. I was former girlfriend of the Original Yiff.Party site owner. I'm the reason the site is gone. I kinda broke his heart. I knew him for seven years. I didn't know that breakup would drive him to do this to everyone.
I'm sorry, but that sounds incredibly contrived. You were just saying a while back that the site was a scam and that no one should have trusted it. Now, you're the owner's former girlfriend and you're sorry the site is gone... seriously? I hope that was meant to be a joke.

niginigi

Nov 24, 2020
So how is it you access exhentai? it comes up as a blank white page for me.
Clear cookies. Go to e-hentai.org, make an account, login to e-hentai.org, visit exhentai.org. Profit.
If not profit, you can just use e-hentai.org instead for a while until you account has some age, most of the stuff should be accessible there anyway.
In any case, you need to be logged into e-hentai.org first, otherwise exhentai will set a cookie which used to show a sad panda image, now just a blank page.

Reactions: ReaCreations
May 19, 2019
Same. Only used Yiff.party to have access to paywalled giantess content. Now I'll have to go back to my old methods.
Yeah it sucks.. so now all the good art from RavenRavenRaven and Eskoz I will never see... Plus any of the good stuff from the other 5 accounts I was taking stuff from

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
your blatant bullshit are one more reason to keep distance from your discord =/
You just seem to be desperate for attention.

brenry

Apr 13, 2020
your blatant bullshit are one more reason to keep distance from your discord =/
You just seem to be desperate for attention.
Have you agree with you. They type with long winded drama. The discord is dead except for some furry links. The most active section is them having people's avatar's magnified like a billboard as they leave the network. Yiffparty was an amazing for 3D and VR resources, but nothing like that will be found there.

That discord comes across real fishy, ya know that Steve Buscemi meme pretending he's younger.. well thats the atmosphere. I don't get the 60's hippie jokes or the long essay rules about trans rights .. none of that should even matter people just looking for file resources. The dude is seeking attention trying to start a colony of younger people he can be a 'cool cat' for. But there's nothing there.

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
It's a shame that Yiff.party no longer exists but to be honest the best hentai artists only deliver by mail. I personally only used it to download mods. I try to use kemono.party but I see that it still doesn't work 100% and all I see are images.
Yeah that was a big problem on yiff.party, almost half of the good artists were doing that shit, if a back-up site comes on they need to figure out a way around inbox and private message delivered content
and discord.

and outdated posts were a real fucking nightmare on that site too.

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
I was was checking this forum hourly last week until I took a break hoping yiff.party would return when I came back. But judging by how everyone’s talking it seems like that didn’t happen. This is just another thing to add to the pile of things that where shit this year. What a fucking piece of shit asshole you’d have to be to fucking delete your whole server out of existence without warning. I see what you guys are attempting, and I salute you. Godspeed.
I used it for a couple of years and I agree, he really was a fucking asshole through and through, you'd think someone who wasn't even paying to keep their site up and relied on donations would take better care of it, but not him. he made this whole act of "I won't use malicious ads to pay for my site, I won't do that to you people"

and then he just acts like he doesn't give a fuck the rest of the time.

he was an asshole as far as people go, that's for sure.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
This may sound stupid, but seeing how yiff party was a pretty big site for what i assume is a long time, you would assume that the scraper involved with taking the content would have been copied and replicated by now. From what I'm seeing, this admin wasn't the best at running the site, which surprises me because that break my whole train of thought (bad admin->bad security->easy access to scraper->easy scraper copies), especially after the site went full furry with the amount of people that begged for their favorite creator to remain on the site.

Mar 8, 2018
Well uhh things we do for love... Even out of anger and rage, jealousy...

I broke up with him because he was scamming people for their money on the site.
Welp still not buying that BF stuff but that scam part i could believe in so im conflicted here. Lets be honest here the site was working at garbage speeds downloading anything took ages (if it didnt fail download midway) breaking non stop, so yea it was runnig at like minimum maintenace and the "GIB MONEY OR IMA CLOSE THE SITE" ransom's went where? so thats plausible But then again.. atleast it was there ocasionaly to get a file or two, wish someone got the stuff nessesary to revive the site and rev it up a notch to full glory but lemme guess he didnt share the stuff before off'ing the site.