Yiff.party is down or gone?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here's the message posted just yesterday on Kemono's board:

Hello everyone. We're slowly recovering from the traffic surge, and preparing the site to take on the role of the new primary paywall piracy site. The new backend is in the process of being rewritten by a team of developers, and we're in the process of moving to a more powerful server that should speed up loading times.
>Why do parts of the site 404?
These features have not been completed yet. Please give us time to work on them.
>Why don't some images load?
A lot of files are not on the new server yet. They should all be there within one or two days.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Reactions: NOOBSTARK

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Kemono is not really fucntional currently. They are tryibng to upgrade, as they were really meant to be a backup for Yiff and couldn't handle suddenly getting all the traffic.

jckls

Feb 8, 2020
The site is gone. Anything you haven't gotten by now, you aren't getting.
That's not completely true. With the HTML dump someone uploaded some days ago on the thread, you can try to search for links (mega/dropbox/etc). You should do so while they are still valid and salvage what you are interested in.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Here's the message posted just yesterday on Kemono's board:
And where was this posted? on their private Discord or something?
That's not completely true. With the HTML dump someone uploaded some days ago on the thread, you can try to search for links (mega/dropbox/etc). You should do so while they are still valid and salvage what you are interested in.
Where is that thread? I might go look for things to salvage in their.

Last edited:

jckls

Feb 8, 2020
And where was this posted? on their private Discord or something?

Where is that thread? I might go look for things to salvage in their.
Somewhere in this thread there is a mega link to it. Search it :p

Gustavholma01

Jul 18, 2020
I wanna see newer Balloondolls on Kemono.party because since the Yiff.party is closed or dead, I been waiting for this for very long time!

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong but the wayback machine point out they only have yiff around 2019 which is quite useless honestly.
Still it is good new that Kemono is upgrading. Just find out that they even got some leak from subcribestar

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
The sheer level of incompetence on display from all the people joining just to ask if a new website is up yet or to ask for updates on kemono repositories has driven me to pay for even more Patreon content out of spite. In the dankest, scummiest depths of my husk of a soul, I hope with all the sincerity I can muster that by being a productive supporter of content that I previously would have pirated, I will eventually stumble across one of these singe-celled organisms begging for something that I have. And that when the next Joe Schmoe creates a new account just to ask in this thread if anyone has art from this furry diaper baby artist he likes, it will be a God-given right for me to reply that yes, I have access to all the furry diaper baby art you want from the furry diaper baby artist you were asking about, and no, you will never seize any of it from my clenched furry diaper baby fists.

As for the server updates being done to kemono so it can actually handle the influx of users, I can only hope that those are swiftly followed by layout redesigns. Even back when it worked as intended, navigating kemono artist pages to find a specific post was a tedious process at the best of times. Everything from the search options on the front page to the gallery of thumbnails for each patreon/fanbox/whatever is built with everything but smooth functionality in mind.

whitexwhite

May 30, 2020
The sheer level of incompetence on display from all the people joining just to ask if a new website is up yet or to ask for updates on kemono repositories has driven me to pay for even more Patreon content out of spite. In the dankest, scummiest depths of my husk of a soul, I hope with all the sincerity I can muster that by being a productive supporter of content that I previously would have pirated, I will eventually stumble across one of these singe-celled organisms begging for something that I have. And that when the next Joe Schmoe creates a new account just to ask in this thread if anyone has art from this furry diaper baby artist he likes, it will be a God-given right for me to reply that yes, I have access to all the furry diaper baby art you want from the furry diaper baby artist you were asking about, and no, you will never seize any of it from my clenched furry diaper baby fists.
There it is.

The perfect comment for all the rabid complaining and begging in these threads.

I'll be saving this for future use.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020

As for the server updates being done to kemono so it can actually handle the influx of users, I can only hope that those are swiftly followed by layout redesigns. Even back when it worked as intended, navigating kemono artist pages to find a specific post was a tedious process at the best of times. Everything from the search options on the front page to the gallery of thumbnails for each patreon/fanbox/whatever is built with everything but smooth functionality in mind.
A good start would be reaction channels, asmr, and as you said, furry. In all seriousness, its painful reminder about the failing expectation of competent human intelligence existing in circumstances where something of arbitrary value is beyond reach.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
so you posted the url but didn't check their board?
The board was disable the last time I check the site. So I didn't bother looking into it. I should had check again to see if they brought it back when sharing the site link here.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
A good start would be reaction channels, asmr, and as you said, furry. In all seriousness, its painful reminder about the failing expectation of competent human intelligence existing in circumstances where something of arbitrary value is beyond reach.
Of all the things, I can't begin to fathom why people would pay for a REACTION video.