Yiff.party is down or gone?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know an alternative site similar to yiff.party but can get contents from patreon like tgednathan?

Nov 17, 2020
It's looks like the guys from kemono dev doesnt really care about update artists page, that's sad.People requsting updates and nobody from kemono dev updating artist page.If you cant make the site, maybe there is a some software that can bypass paywalls in patreon? Any ideas?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Currently import functionality does not work at kemono at all, so until it is fixed, do not expect any new content there.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, everyone I heard word that a new alternative site to yiff.party is in development. I'll send more info when I get to it.
finally some good news in this f..ng 2020!
pls do not forget to let us know about any news man! thank you!

Dec 4, 2020
someone made a small import of yiff party
its almost 2TB
Nice one man. It seems legit and I saw some artist names I recognise too. Good find.

Kemono.party sucks. In the entierty of the sites existence I've never been able to get the site to load and I've heard that even if you can get it loaded it crashes like a drunk on his birthday.
Thats definitely how the site was the last time I checked a couple weeks back, and starting a month or 2 back, (likely due to server load and the site being actively rewritten at the time, and still now) but before then the site mostly worked fine for me, (albeit slow, just like YP) and I've seen some people saying it even works okay now. It was good when it was working normally, but most importantly it has the potential to be significantly better than YP ever was, which is why KP deserves all the help it needs IMO.

Last edited:

xaword

Dec 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "jjmty2004, publicación: 4739185, miembro: 1809984"]
alguien hizo una pequeña importación de yiff party
son casi 2TB

[/ CITAR]

Do you know who he was or how he did it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: shote1369

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
someone made a small import of yiff party
its almost 2TB
its so sad that there is no redamz, kimmy77, exga, secaz, dezmall, kuroko14, etc..
does the archive that I follow are so rare that no one have it ? so sad... : (

BUT ANYWAY, thanks to the fellow who did this and to you that share this.. may more to come

Reactions: shote1369

321Charles

Nov 25, 2020
For those who want to know about the new yiff.party, it will be called Memory Hole. I got the information from a video of a man named TechnashYT, he has made a few videos about the site since the problems started. If you want more information, be sure to subcribe to his channel, as well as his discord, and other things. He's the one to truly thank, I just follow him. I'll give the links to him in a post immediately after this one.