Yiff.party is down or gone?

Dec 4, 2020
GoldenRatio (quote button doesn't seem to work as expectled lol)
I have a LOT of LegoMan/LMSketch pics including the entire 2019 backlog from his Patreon G-Drive (which is quite big at 1+GB, just under 2000 pics) but I don't know where or how to upload it. I'm not registered to any hosts. Are there any "no bullsh*t" filehosts where you don't have to register or do any other messing around? I don't think I can import it directly to Kemono because IIRC they don't have a "shared files" thing yet, so it has to come directly from a paysite.

I also got quite a lot of Patreon rips from other random artists, but not a huge amount as I'm just a normal bloke who used YP when it was alive.

Reactions: lazychicken

GoldenRatio870

Jan 22, 2020
GoldenRatio (quote button doesn't seem to work as expectled lol)
I have a LOT of LegoMan/LMSketch pics including the entire 2019 backlog from his Patreon G-Drive (which is quite big at 1+GB, just under 2000 pics) but I don't know where or how to upload it. I'm not registered to any hosts. Are there any "no bullsh*t" filehosts where you don't have to register or do any other messing around? I don't think I can import it directly to Kemono because IIRC they don't have a "shared files" thing yet, so it has to come directly from a paysite.

I also got quite a lot of Patreon rips from other random artists, but not a huge amount as I'm just a normal bloke who used YP when it was alive.
Use that fromsmash link from earlier

Dec 4, 2020
Well, I just posted the link here but I'm new so its "awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors", so I don't know how long that'll take but hopefully its approved before the link expires in 6 days! :O

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
anyone has the recent posts from dogmamods ? i'm dying to play that Skyrim mod (Thief is the name) :(

Dec 4, 2020
So on the main topic, has anyone found a current or upcoming alternative to YP yet? I already know about Kemono BTW (I started using it months back when it worked).

On a similar note; Have there been any updates or sitreps about progress on the rebuild (I don't use Discord/Telegram so I have no line of contact with them)? Since about a fortnight before YP ran away with someones hard earned $800 (OUCH!), Kemono dev announced he was rebuilding the entire site and was recruiting for help (and he got atleast 1 taker). I haven't heard anything since though, which was many weeks ago, so I'm starting to wonder...

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
I also discover the advantages of Kemono is that they have subscribestar and fanbox from pixiv work so i hope some of my favorite creator being update soon. But yeah, i am annoying with update of Kemono as there is hardly a way to know when it will update.
By the way I am appreciate that Kemono dev had upgrade his sever as now it run much smoother compare the time of of yiff suddenly down until now.

Reactions: Afro-Herbalist
Dec 4, 2020
I also discover the advantages of Kemono is that they have subscribestar and fanbox from pixiv work so i hope some of my favorite creator being update soon.
Yea that is a really good feature of Kemono, that they support more than just Patreon content. Some artists I followed on Yiff.Party had more content on Kemono because they had the artists content from 3 or 4 different sites. Anyway, best of luck to the Kemono devs, I hope they can keep growing & improving!

Reactions: Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
Yea that is a really good feature of Kemono, that they support more than just Patreon content. Some artists I followed on Yiff.Party had more content on Kemono because they had the artists content from 3 or 4 different sites. Anyway, best of luck to the Kemono devs, I hope they can keep growing & improving!
same

NoBoDyN

Nov 10, 2020
Mmhmm

Reactions: Afro-Herbalist

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Kemono.party is not have enough contents and artist i followed on Yiff.party. The images have been often failed loaded.
Well, currently import option does not work at all, so it is pretty much snapshot of what was available while ago when it worked in parallel with yiff.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
can someone update "kuroko14" on patreon? there is a there here in f95 but the last update is still last year 2019. The dev that publish it somewhat find this XD but I don't know if the thread update is been halted or hostage. Since dev still updates patreon post but f95 thread still in 2019, its been a year.. and its missing a whole lot of updates..

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-project-2019-11-23-mei-dreamdemon.25013/

yiff have this but not the game update itself, dev on patreon post a link within post itself so somewhat bypass the scapper or something, yeah you got to see the lock post But the game nsfw you really want is still hidden to another link post inside the first lock post

if anyone have the games, share to the community