Yiff.party is down or gone?

321Charles

Nov 25, 2020
Here's the links for TechnashYT The first is his Youtube account, the next is his Discord, and the last is his Instagram. If you want updates, be sure to follow him, he is very on top of things and very helpful with the info updates.

Reactions: seyfer110
Nov 17, 2020
I would never had the idea to name the website "Memory Hole". You can do research what means Memory Hole.I'm not sure about website name.I could suggest different name, but it's up to him if he change or not.
Nevertheless i just saw a video and i wanna say, that this looks promising, really promising.Website appearance looks good.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I would never had the idea to name the website "Memory Hole". You can do research what means Memory Hole.I'm not sure about website name.I could suggest different name, but it's up to him if he change or not.
Nevertheless i just saw a video and i wanna say, that this looks promising, really promising.Website appearance looks good.
I think they survey on whats the name gonna be.. but it has only 4 option and no 5th option for a new name entirely..
either way the name is, if it works.... hey it works

I join the discord for some time now

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you so much for posting about Memoryhole. I definitely get the reference but it is out of context.

I will be sure to give Memory Hole and the owner's social media a look.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
One thing I might add to this is that I've noticed that e-hentai also has found out about the yiff party purge and are also trying to help the cause. If you have an artist that you follow, you might want to try see if they have something there.

P.S: Seeing how there are comics in numerous different languages(I saw one with over 12), I'd assume they have some pretty dedicated people helping out

Dec 4, 2020
One thing I might add to this is that I've noticed that e-hentai also has found out about the yiff party purge and are also trying to help the cause. If you have an artist that you follow, you might want to try see if they have something there.

P.S: Seeing how there are comics in numerous different languages(I saw one with over 12), I'd assume they have some pretty dedicated people helping out

I can vouch for that too. E-Hentai & Ex-Hentai (which IIRC is just a "mirror" of E-Hentai with less rules or something) certainly does have pirated paysite rips. I've found a fair bit of stuff on there myself from diff artists. They were the only site(s) I knew that had a mostly upto date set of Hijabolic/Zephyrosu rips, when Yiff.Party's rips of his hadn't been updated in literally over 2 years.

• Yay, new update!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for sharing, I will be sure to give them a browse soon.

GreyArin

Feb 3, 2018
Well I think kemono.party is looking a lot better now and may be even better than yiff.party. Not only can you import content from Patreon, but also from Gumroad, Fanbox, SuscribeStar, and DLsite. Maybe my only current problem is that importing artists and requesting artists or content is not as intuitive as I would like and I think it still does not work well at all. But it has the potential to surpass the now defunct platform.

Fewhl

Nov 27, 2020
Well I think kemono.party is looking a lot better now and may be even better than yiff.party. Not only can you import content from Patreon, but also from Gumroad, Fanbox, SuscribeStar, and DLsite. Maybe my only current problem is that importing artists and requesting artists or content is not as intuitive as I would like and I think it still does not work well at all. But it has the potential to surpass the now defunct platform.
It doesn't have Fantia support though. That's something I miss.

X-Dee

May 4, 2020
When it's done. :)
Okay, but if it meant to be hidden from search engines, how are we going to find out the release date or the www? We can't just search the name and Google magically shows up the page. It won't. And since we don't know the adress, we can't check it manually either. I think many people are concerned about this, because they can't know if the site will be done.

Reactions: Seyhtan31

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Okay, but if it meant to be hidden from search engines, how are we going to find out the release date or the www? We can't just search the name and Google magically shows up the page. It won't. And since we don't know the adress, we can't check it manually either. I think many people are concerned about this, because they can't know if the site will be done.
oh new leaking site?