Yiff.party is down or gone?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

Another instant of separate importing despite it coming from the same source. It a common issues I see when importing from Gumroad.

Jan 8, 2018
Did Kemono do something different? Every time I've checked for the last month or more it's gotten a connection timeout for me, but people keep linking to stuff there, so I assume it's not just down.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Did Kemono do something different? Every time I've checked for the last month or more it's gotten a connection timeout for me, but people keep linking to stuff there, so I assume it's not just down.
Their a Kb/s limitation place on the site I notice. So you can't download anything higher then 1GB on Kemono or you will end up get connection errors.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It's just trying to connect at all. Firefox and Chrome both just try to load the site and then give up.
I think I know your issues. The IP addresses for Kemono data server, Nyaa.si, and Mangadex has been blocked by Verizon I know your issues is. Trying to loading images and files links on their network may not load the site. You may be able to fix your issue by using VPN.

Oct 26, 2017
It's just trying to connect at all. Firefox and Chrome both just try to load the site and then give up.
What RD8K said, if your ISP is Verizon or you physically are in a place that closely monitors traffic, you'll need a VPN.

Also, the gangbang on the partychan thing is hilarious. That thing is only good to avoid using Telegram or Discord or a quick laugh. Just attempting to try and make sense out of this pure chantard madness made me go what the fuck back to paying artists I can't afford and don't even care about I'm not reading this.

"I had nothing to do with the Twitter thing." - Shinonome, who then uses it as a power marketing move for KP.
"Furries are not affiliated with KP in any way." - Also Shinonome. First thing to show up when partychan got back up was furries and a shilling thread for furry onions and fraud techniques used by furry artists.

Can you guys just not work together instead of building your own base and showcasing who's the best at managing a piracy community? Even E-Hentai failed miserably but at least it didn't die when it was attacked from all sides (nothing to do with the July 2019 thing). DDoS-Guard is a basic DDoS protection, not a draconium wall against a horde of millions of zombie bots.

I mean look, we importers may sound entitled and all, but - and I'm sure others agree - importing content we pay every month for to something that will go belly up because "you're new to this" isn't exactly comforting.

KP has features but a rabid community, scheduled downtimes that are scheduled right as they happen (though fortunately they don't affect importing), a roadmap that is nothing like a roadmap and looks more and more like EH even though Shinonome initially was highly critical of EH. You don't plan a tag system when you don't even have manual importing sorted out and fear CP and snuff back in when it can already be sent via importing itself. Blacklisting hashes or any kind of ban won't help as all of them can be circumvented.

SP lacks many features and isn't properly organized, you can't even tell what goes where. It's fast because most people don't know of it or don't care enough to download from it. It has an importer leaderboard, which is a recipe for disaster in the long run even though the idea is good as importers will not only import for virtual fame but also lose their randomness even if they remain anonymous just by being exposed. Kuro apparently isn't willing to work with others either.

MH isn't even a thing at all, it's just code and planning for what's supposed to be the best thing ever. I assume Sofie is at least testing what's being implemented with a very limited set of guinea pig importers.

Now the thing is: who owns the entire archived database? KP, right? Here's what you can do if you fail to get teamwork done and wish to all work on your own stuff when shit's clearly going south. Archive and spread the part that isn't on github all over the place if that isn't done yet, since such database files easily compress to manageable filesizes.

I apologize for the rant but the question is where should we import? We're not going to pay for things to help others if it's just to pay for servers that are still being ordered and will be trivially destroyed by a bunch of Chinese skids without even having to worry about ddg.

Yes, you're new to this, we know, this is no excuse, though. I'm also dumb, so on the topic of archives, I'll just zip it.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Also, the gangbang on the partychan thing is hilarious. That thing is only good to avoid using Telegram or Discord or a quick laugh. Just attempting to try and make sense out of this pure chantard madness made me go what the fuck back to paying artists I can't afford and don't even care about I'm not reading this.
Autistic army of degenerate communists pirates, what could go wrong? lmao.
"I had nothing to do with the Twitter thing." - Shinonome, who then uses it as a power marketing move for KP.
"Furries are not affiliated with KP in any way." - Also Shinonome. First thing to show up when partychan got back up was furries and a shilling thread for furry onions and fraud techniques used by furry artists.
Did you really need to do Shino like that in
4k-ultra-hd.jpg

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I'll be honest, I just lost my shit at importing in the void. My respects to fellow importers who manage to keep their cool when they aren't even interested in what they themselves import and just do it for the people(tm).

Oct 26, 2017
So the OP was about YP being gone, what other archive collections are out in the open or the dark beside mikocon - not based on openyiff but has all paywalled content including content from hiccears - and chronos - also not based on openyiff and focuses on timegates like fantia and enty?

Or list all active or dead openyiff clones at this point, just remember F95 is fully crawlable and has a large community including many guests, bots and throwaway accounts.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I lost count of how many time this happen to me but it need to be addressed. Click on a post will lead to a different creator post. This is mostly common on Patreon creators with old posts I notice. I dunno why it happen, but it happen..

Try opening that "Tifa and Cloud" preview post below. It will always open to a different creator post no matter what and not the post display.

^pzrklzanr

Jul 14, 2021
I lost count of how many time this happen to me but it need to be addressed. Click on a post will lead to a different creator post. This is mostly common on Patreon creators with old posts I notice. I dunno why it happen, but it happen..

Try opening that "Tifa and Cloud" preview post below. It will always open to a different creator post no matter what and not the post display.
Works just fine for me? :unsure:

Dec 4, 2020
Not for me it ain't. Every time I open that post it lead to opening this one: View attachment 1365012
Same result when I tried it...

I have to say I've had this happen before though. I discovered a new artist because a post lead to a completely different post on a completely different artists gallery lol... I can't remember which artist & post triggered it though and thankfully it hasn't happened since. All I remember is it was the oldest post on the artists gallery.

Oct 26, 2017
Corrupt importing sessions happen with newer posts as well.

Gave up on trying to get KP somewhere since there's already chronos for time limited services and it's slowly expanding.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Plus I think there a limitation of how much you can download per day and then it will slowly reset. Because of yesterday it was totally fine downloading .PSDs files within 100MB ranges, now it just server failed if I continue to downloading the previous PSDs. If he's gonna throttle my download speed and added a download limitation onto the site. Can he'd please have the decency of added clear indication to tell me how much you can download before hitting that limitation? e-hentai does this well and doesn't piss me off as much. I can calculate how much GB I'm using before hitting my limitation on that site. Then this site where I'm guessing if the servers are completely fuck atm.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't even think they planned this far. What made EH resilient (can't exactly say make, I barely go there nowadays) and stable was its infrastructure, setup and content distribution system.

Dec 4, 2020
Corrupt importing sessions happen with newer posts as well.

Gave up on trying to get KP somewhere since there's already chronos for time limited services and it's slowly expanding.
What is Chronos (I'm rarely in the loop when it comes to whats what in the piracy world, I'm always lagging behind trying to play catch-up from the outside of the party lol)?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Look like everything reset on my end now. I can download multiple posts now and not one by one as before. Kb/s downloads isn't throttle(For now) on my end from what it look like. So I can finally download those files that the site didn't let me download for days due to the throttling and it was over 1GB.