Yiff.party is down or gone?

Gachia

Nov 28, 2020
One thing I've tried to do on Kemono is import Rtenzo's stuff from his Gumroad. But no such luck on it working. Hope that forum alternative goes well.

Oct 26, 2017
Tried that... still blocked.
Shinonome (KemonoDev) brought back partychan. Haven't had the time to check yet.
As for being blocked for being in the US (ISP level blocking double standards are hilarious, just like GDPR for those poor fellas living in the EU), try a VPN - or an "elite" proxy like Afro said.

If all else fails, fully spoof your traffic, but that will raise suspicion especially when navigating on the surface, so I would highly recommend using a brand "new" device instead.
One thing I've tried to do on Kemono is import Rtenzo's stuff from his Gumroad. But no such luck on it working. Hope that forum alternative goes well.
iirc Gumroad and SS importers still are broken but don't quote me on this :/

Oct 26, 2017
You will just get errors trying to download anything Gumroad relative on Kemono, that is higher then a 1GB file size.
Ah, right, size limitations. Thanks for the fix RD8K. I'll admit I mostly import fantia stuff atm (hard to live import because of backnumbers) so yeah...

(Once Enty is implemented - if it is, not sure Shino can do it - I'll also import that, as it will become the hardest and most valuable to people who obviously can't afford to pay $5000 for a single month. Though honestly, I can't exactly think of a way to make people not bleed their labor money out with this one, session-wise. It's worse than Fantia on this aspect as creators can't even opt out of it to my knowledge...)

KemonoDev Do we have an ETA on manual uploads by the way? Fantia is doable with session importing but some shady creators could use "removed" importing that won't be doable even with backnumbers, full backlog access and/or full resubbing. There's still the risk of fake files with manual uploads but the posts from fantia are rather easy to check for integrity so should be able to discard them right away without accidentally flagging them as spam (as RD8K pointed out at some point). Thanks!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
262177 Its not exactly a fix since the network will still failed and you will have to resume download it. Good thing However, it won't do that unable to download again due to 502 gateway error like it use to. But you need to take your time downloading them because of that under 150-70 KB/s download speed will slow you down.

Oct 26, 2017

KemonoDev Do you have a plan B, C and D for when things go belly up that doesn't involve running away with crypto? The site provides a way, importers provide the content, downloaders only provide a way for it to spread and further importing and should download responsibly as they also affect importers. Shilling gallery-dl doesn't seem very tactical; in fact, the twitter promotion was actually a smarter move in comparison.

Did I miss something? Am I way too paranoid and everything will be fine with just throttling and more servers and there is absolutely no reason to worry about too many people downloading too often and too hard? Should I change my weekly fortunes?

Thanks for your reply. Please also provide an objective argument so other paranoid people like this random poster without brains or skills can also understand, much appreciated!

(also kaavi did nothing wrong)

Nov 15, 2020

KemonoDev Do you have a plan B, C and D for when things go belly up that doesn't involve running away with crypto? The site provides a way, importers provide the content, downloaders only provide a way for it to spread and further importing and should download responsibly as they also affect importers. Shilling gallery-dl doesn't seem very tactical; in fact, the twitter promotion was actually a smarter move in comparison.

Did I miss something? Am I way too paranoid and everything will be fine with just throttling and more servers and there is absolutely no reason to worry about too many people downloading too often and too hard? Should I change my weekly fortunes?

Thanks for your reply. Please also provide an objective argument so other paranoid people like this random poster without brains or skills can also understand, much appreciated!

(also kaavi did nothing wrong)
Not really sure what you're talking about in the first paragraph, but with enough servers, yes, the distribution of load should be able to handle things.

Oct 26, 2017
Not really sure what you're talking about in the first paragraph, but with enough servers, yes, the distribution of load should be able to handle things.
That's in the future. What if crawlers become an issue? Can you stop them before they actually destroy the only server from the inside? Sofie had the same kind of reaction except he works on MemoryHole, which is still more or less code at the moment.

Importers don't exactly want this to happen as we aren't exactly rich enough to throw money left and right, but would rather help promote artists as well as help those who cannot afford to support them to the extent of our limited budget, just like you generously do with KP. We aren't exactly cultists so mindbroken that we would gladly do anything to serve our Lord and Savior and also get paid for preaching the flawlessness of such a cult, if you get my point.

Oct 26, 2017
KemonoDev This question probably has been asked countless times but just tried to download something:

Should one flag the post in this situation? Thanks in advance.
Tried a few others and this only seems to happen with this one.

Edit: 502 was the maintenance, all three now return a 200 response with corrupt content. Flagged.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
KemonoDev : Can we have entering artist from the list and their posts in grid not from post title or Go to the post link, but from the whole tile with green border ( this is nice feature ) ? It's a bit annoying in current state.

Dec 4, 2020
KemonoDev : Can we have entering artist from the list and their posts in grid not from post title or Go to the post link, but from the whole tile with green border ( this is nice feature ) ? It's a bit annoying in current state.
KemonoDev

Another cosmetic improvement request: Can we get "dynamic/auto search result updating" fully working again like it used to be? A month or 2 ago, when you typed into the artist search field, results would automatically update based on what you type, while you type. But since then, you have to stop typing and "click somewhere" for the results to change.

Lyfris12

Aug 1, 2017
is no one else getting the error when trying to fav artist? i tried different account and browser but still getting same error

Oct 26, 2017
Now we only have to wait until page 666. Or page 187 for people who like Rap.
Or 420 :sneaky: Hell, I'll just go with 69 here when it hits 6900 posts...
is no one else getting the error when trying to fav artist? i tried different account and browser but still getting same error
Haven't tried but if it happens to all artists must be something with the fav page.

From #6269167: Error 003 just is a generic non-2xx for failed HTTP status responses related to the favorite page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Afro-Herbalist

Oct 26, 2017
From what I can tell, the maintenance got rid of those goddamn duplicate import issues with redundant/downscaled files. That should help balance the load. Thanks for the work KemonoDev and all.

(A maintenance changelog on the stealth additions - on top of the major fixes or feature additions that are on the homepage - would be appreciated btw, thanks a lot.)

Lyfris12

Aug 1, 2017
Or 420 :sneaky: Hell, I'll just go with 69 here when it hits 6900 posts...Haven't tried but if it happens to all artists must be something with the fav page.

From #6269167: Error 003 just is a generic non-2xx for failed HTTP status responses related to the favorite page.

right, i just want to see if anyone has the problems or just me. had it for like a month now, but i dont see any mention of the problem on the internet and bug report

Oct 26, 2017
right, i just want to see if anyone has the problems or just me. had it for like a month now, but i dont see any mention of the problem on the internet and bug report
Dunno how to ping kemono-bugs on github since I'm shit at git (among many other things) but you could try that. Telegram isn't worth the trouble of generating a valid, unblacklisted phone number to bypass it (security? wanna bet on it? nothing is truly secure, ask Snowden) and Discord might not exactly be the best option.

If you're fine with Telegram though, that's probably the fastest way to reach Shino. I don't recommend partychan because reasons, but if you want to know if others have that importer issue and managed to solve it, you can try that too.

Oct 26, 2017
KemonoDev What exactly is this doing on KP 'development and discussion' and ?

Last edited: