Yiff.party is down or gone?

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
KemonoDev : Is it me or KemonoParty doesn't support single imports from Gumroad - without an account there. Just single buyouts, I can access a pack, have link to it on Gumroad, but for some reason importer gets shut down after 1-2 sec from the start and providing him session ID. Log ID to check: 35187eb964a5b977.

Star Study

Feb 15, 2021
KemonoDev : Is it me or KemonoParty doesn't support single imports from Gumroad - without an account there. Just single buyouts, I can access a pack, have link to it on Gumroad, but for some reason importer gets shut down after 1-2 sec from the start and providing him session ID. Log ID to check: 35187eb964a5b977.
Looking at the partychan Issues and Feedback thread, they seem to have a long queue of backlogs that need to be manually approved while things are being set up. "The queue is long and getting longer. The number of processed imports is smaller than the number of added imports. For now." one quote out of many from the admin talking about the queue. Post your Log ID there for them. "You still haven't provided the log ID. If you don't want others to look at the logs, just post half of the import ID. I'll find it." ~ Admin

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It use to support single imports from Gumroad the last time I use. Probably something they change to no longer allow single imports. The only error I had last time was KemonoParty not allowing me to import a new Patreon creator page I subs too. That piss me off because that was a waste of money + a request. So I stop doing that..

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Excuse me, did anyone happen to save Danza 's stuff? I'd be grateful if I could get a copy of whatever you guys have saved :c

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Does anybody know what's the deal with Bikomation? Pretty much every time i look at his patreon all post have a white blur on them and most times it's the same on kemono (thankfully someone updated it recently and now its working).
Most people on Party-chan say that biko is nuking his content(mass deleting post images) to stop pirates, but wouldn't that affect the patrons themselves? I don't want to pay because here the price for a pledge is basically triple of what would be normally (and I'm not about to pend what is basically 20% of rent to find out)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Does anybody know what's the deal with Bikomation? Pretty much every time i look at his patreon all post have a white blur on them and most times it's the same on kemono (thankfully someone updated it recently and now its working).
Most people on Party-chan say that biko is nuking his content(mass deleting post images) to stop pirates, but wouldn't that affect the patrons themselves? I don't want to pay because here the price for a pledge is basically triple of what would be normally (and I'm not about to pend what is basically 20% of rent to find out)
Since when does fighting piracy never effect legitimate payers? Here a hint, It always does... That why better to just provide a better service then to fight piracy. They think that what doing is good, but the end result will effect their bottom line and more people will unlike pledge to them. Why pledge for content that already nuke out of existed on legal services? You might as well get your pirate hat and find the content on the seven seas.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Since when does fighting piracy never effect legitimate payers? Here a hint, It always does... That why better to just provide a better service then to fight piracy. They think that what doing is good, but the end result will effect their bottom line and more people will unlike pledge to them. Why pledge for content that already nuke out of existed on legal services? You might as well get your pirate hat and find the content on the seven seas.
Thank you. I was just watching a video on DRM by Reviewtechusa and he said the same thing. DRM will always get cracked and it will be the "Ligitimate users" who will be punished by laggier gameplay, failure to connect, etc.

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Have you checked the DMs page?
Thanks! There's some good content here, though not what I was looking for. I'm on the search for the additional files of a picture titled "Flame Fatale", if anyone has them please message me. Appreciate the help <3

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Haven't check on /Kemono/ for a long while. Here something new:
Usah Sojamee said:
Since I first started using Kemono, a LOT has changed. It's crazy to think just how far the site has come in the time that it has. Thanks to the hard work of Shino and the rest of the team. We wouldn't have this site in the state that it is without your dedication and constant love for the site.
Here is a comprehensive timeline of major changes to the site: 1636574609659.jpg

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Just in case you miss full text search functionality on kemono.party as I do, some anon did makeshift service : , but it only works under ToR.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
ALERT- I have come across a user that has managed to use an anti scraper to block content. I do not know how this can affect the patrons but links from kemono will not be usable. (what the link shows: ) (also the person from where i found it:
This is the first i see or hear of it so I assume it's pretty new and probably not maintream yet hopefully.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ALERT- I have come across a user that has managed to use an anti scraper to block content. I do not know how this can affect the patrons but links from kemono will not be usable. (what the link shows: ) (also the person from where i found it:
This is the first i see or hear of it so I assume it's pretty new and probably not maintream yet hopefully.
Notify this on /kemono/. Kemono isn't gonna be there forever. So you need to grab everything as quickly as possible with that mindset.

g55

Mar 16, 2020
After like 5 minutes investigating, I found out it's not really an anti-scraper thing, it's just a website made in "Heroku" that someone made with minimum skills and knowledge in programming. It's akin to making a blogger site with the text "download from patreon :)" on it and nothing else.

Edit: They just hyperlinked that site to the text "Download here" and that's basically it.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
After like 5 minutes investigating, I found out it's not really an anti-scraper thing, it's just a website made in "Heroku" that someone made with minimum skills and knowledge in programming. It's akin to making a blogger site with the text "download from patreon :)" on it and nothing else.

Edit: They just hyperlinked that site to the text "Download here" and that's basically it.
1641165951198.png

Literally