• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Yiff.party is down or gone?

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
After like 5 minutes investigating, I found out it's not really an anti-scraper thing, it's just a website made in "Heroku" that someone made with minimum skills and knowledge in programming. It's akin to making a blogger site with the text "download from patreon :)" on it and nothing else.

Edit: They just hyperlinked that site to the text "Download here" and that's basically it.
OK yeah I went full dumbass the actual link was literally one scroll down. I am a fool and I have fallen for the classic blunder.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
After like 5 minutes investigating, I found out it's not really an anti-scraper thing, it's just a website made in "Heroku" that someone made with minimum skills and knowledge in programming. It's akin to making a blogger site with the text "download from patreon :)" on it and nothing else.

Edit: They just hyperlinked that site to the text "Download here" and that's basically it.
ME:
654.jpg

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Look like verizon no longer has Kemono blacklist or the Kemono devs did something to get themselves out of that Blacklist. Because the site now run normally without the need of a VPN. Even know this, I'm still gonna keep my VPN because I don't know how long it gonna last.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020

Simple but effective. Trojan horse ruse.

Yonoki

Apr 4, 2018
OK yeah I went full dumbass the actual link was literally one scroll down. I am a fool and I have fallen for the classic blunder.
"One scroll down"
What do you mean by this exactly? Are you saying a link to the actual video is there? There's currently several posts with this same scraping protection, notably the full release of that Foxy anim.
I assumed you had to have been referring to this post due to the upload date: except the fake heroku link there has a discrepancy, there's a "-I" at the end of the url, so now I'm assuming that there was another earlier post that got deleted due to the protection being so easily sidestepped, which would mean there's really no way around it now that it's probably been fixed.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
"One scroll down"
What do you mean by this exactly? Are you saying a link to the actual video is there? There's currently several posts with this same scraping protection, notably the full release of that Foxy anim.
I assumed you had to have been referring to this post due to the upload date: except the fake heroku link there has a discrepancy, there's a "-I" at the end of the url, so now I'm assuming that there was another earlier post that got deleted due to the protection being so easily sidestepped, which would mean there's really no way around it now that it's probably been fixed.
It appears that the User has found out about it and has since removed said link.
(also the link should look somewhat similar to link, with it being blue and between the pictures)

yukiyuky

Jun 23, 2020
The new yiff.party (Memory Hole) is now finished, go ahead and add creators.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The new yiff.party (Memory Hole) is now finished, go ahead and add creators.
Thank for confirming that it a real thing. Even though the servers over there need some work. My only question is what are the precaution you took for the website compare to Kemono.party? Because Subscriberstar find a way to freeze people credit cards from sharing content into Kemono.party

Last edited:

yukiyuky

Jun 23, 2020
Thank for confirming that it a real thing. Even though the servers over there need some work. My only question is what are the precaution you took for the website compare to Kemono.party? Because Subscriberstar find a way to free people credit cards from sharing content into Kemono.party
I didn't take any precautions, i just know the website is finished.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
As a heads up again: Subscribestar is now banning kemono.party users based on some kind of connection ID. Under the premise that our credit card data is now "compromised" and all payment sources are then disabled as a result.

Not sure if it can be appealed or something. But I'm guessing if the importer only uses one IP or a limited range of IPs. It got pegged from their system and now any connections from those get flagged and payments disabled.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020
Where can I find Bikomations stuff? I’ve tried almost every site I know and I can’t really find a place that has all of their content