• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Yiff.party is down or gone?

Hermietkreeft

Apr 19, 2022
Some breaktroughs have been made, maybe even reverse engineered Datadome.
Details i cannot say due to the nature of what we are doing, but i can tell you one thing....Expect the unexpected.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

angerybro

May 7, 2020
are there any plans for a tag system like with the old yiff site? so you can look up artist by what they make like mlp or other types of content? the name search is fine but sometimes characters art put in by name.

Hermietkreeft

Apr 19, 2022
are there any plans for a tag system like with the old yiff site? so you can look up artist by what they make like mlp or other types of content? the name search is fine but sometimes characters art put in by name.
This is saved on our to-do list, but currently very low in our priority, all i can say is maybe on kemono3?

kiwam38468

May 16, 2021
I just started the importer, go look here
Hope it brightens your day.
I kinda hoped I would get to use it, but alas, you need to be paying that Patreon creator in order for it to actually work. I was hoping on adding someone I watch on YT that uploads full unedited videos on Patreon. :(

Oct 26, 2017
Threads never really die on F95. Also, kemono's getting fairly active those days. Not sure it has fantia backnumber support but that'd be rad as regular paywall creators have been deleting content (whether they still do it I don't know, can't access support platforms anymore) before patrons even get a chance to see it, which may actually lead to account termination to prevent company-wide drama if a bunch of big enough whales* get pissed at this and tell on them.
I kinda hoped I would get to use it, but alas, you need to be paying that Patreon creator in order for it to actually work. I was hoping on adding someone I watch on YT that uploads full unedited videos on Patreon. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*sorry if that's not the right term but I'm more used to gacha game lingo than financial domination

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Speaking of Kemono, has anyone else had this strange bug on the site?
Every time a certain author appears in the latest update page it either greatly slows down the page loading correctly or glitches out.
Awholelottazozo, it has like a strange effect on my browser.

Oct 26, 2017
That seems to be on your end though I can't be sure. I don't use Recently Updated Artists all that often and I'm still using the old mode (normal mode, as opposed to beta).

Unless they fixed it, you'll also have to use the API or hit previous repeatedly to get the latest posts. And the update method still is *way* too obvious, there are tons of creators with links in a single post and the way it gets updated allows them to fix it instantly without even breaking a sweat.

g55

Mar 16, 2020
And the update method still is *way* too obvious, there are tons of creators with links in a single post and the way it gets updated allows them to fix it instantly without even breaking a sweat.
What do you mean and how would you fix that?

Oct 26, 2017
What do you mean and how would you fix that?
It takes a split second to tell if a creator is "ready to be updated on the next run", if you catch my drift. It's also very visible.

As for how I would fix that, unfortunately, I don't have solutions that one could share here and magically make kemono bulletproof, so sorry about that. Only a concern if not enough people managed to grab copies in time really, and a non-issue if the endgoal is to terminate the creator's account on that service as some of them effectively ended up angering even their most dedicated patrons by rotating links a bit too often. Not sure if that's still the case (it was as of last year).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Is this thread dead? Shame, I kind of liked it...
Why? it only active if their information you couldn't get from Kemono main page. Because the site owners expect you to go through /kemono/ to find out what the hell is going on. Not realizing their threads something is a mess to go through.