• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Yiff.party is down or gone?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Where can I find Bikomations stuff? I’ve tried almost every site I know and I can’t really find a place that has all of their content
Even in kemono telegram group they are asking that exact same question. Not even on his has all of the content posted.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Even in kemono telegram group they are asking that exact same question. Not even on his has all of the content posted.
Can you post a link to the Telegram group? I think I have the right one but I want to be sure.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I have notice that none of the Patreon creators have been updated for a while on kemono what is that about?
Screenshot 2022-03-28 004055.jpg
It's funny that this still hasn't been put up on their announcement banner on the site page, despite all the questions asked by users WTH is going on with their Importer. Even though I warn them about this lack of communication for situation such as this long ago. Like I shouldn't have to looked deep within /kemono/ to figure out WTH is going on with the Importer still. Despite them knowing not everyone who use Kemono is viewing /kemono/ or on Telegram.

Last edited:
Reactions: sly_rumskiy

sly_rumskiy

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 1726506
It's funny that this still hasn't been put up on their announcement banner on the site page, despite all the questions asked by users WTH is going on with their Importer. Even thought I warn them about this lack of communication for situation such as this long ago. Like I shouldn't have to looked deep within /kemono/ to figure out WTH is going on with the Importer still. Despite them knowing not everyone who use Kemono is viewing /kemono/ or on Telegram.
I did not know that thanks for sharing the info i hope it gets fixed soon.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Update on the importer situation: Screenshot 2022-04-10 010237.jpg

I guess I'm not the only one who thought that was a stupid thing they did. They should've just keep it in the low and build up more: Screenshot 2022-04-10 011321.jpg
Even though the reactions from it was funny, it was a downright stupid thing to do long term.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Their is still no announcement confirming that it fully functional. But the Patreon importer is now working by one of the admin on /kemono/ showing the update on it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Need to clarify my last post. The Patreon importer is still in testing phase and not deployed yet. Sorry for getting your hope up. I wait until I get a full conformation before making statements like that.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Well, that didn't last for long. Anyone manged to queue and harvest posts from patreon ? We have almost 5k queued imports and all I see today are non-Patreon updates. :unsure: