• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yiff.party is down or gone?

AgressiveCoffee

Nov 24, 2017
Not sure it has fantia backnumber support but that'd be rad as regular paywall creators have been deleting content (whether they still do it I don't know, can't access support platforms anymore) before patrons even get a chance to see it, which may actually lead to account termination to prevent company-wide drama if a bunch of big enough whales* get pissed at this and tell on them.
Or the whole "You Pay us Via Patreon, but we don't actually post any content there, but post everything on our super secret E-Mail List, while only doing the announcements there" BS that has been going on for a while.

I dont know how other people feel about it, but i get enough mail as is, and i don't want patreon content appearing anywhere which is not on that specific webpage.

Its Not like PHub or any other page casually writes you an email that goes "Since you liked XXX we are now curating to you our new presented movie, which we give to you as a Attachment to the E-Mail."

Siterippers and API Pulling all content off of Patreon aside, the stuff is gonna land for free somewhere earlier or later, at least try to make a good well archived system for the people who are actually willing to support you, instead of trying to push the people who won't support you as far away as possible.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place, but does anyone know if there is a way to see more content from and ?
Tappy has a discord server, but i can't find it on kemono, so im assuming it is not there;
and Spruce has his own site, but I'm wondering if linking the early access content can somehow bypass the patreon checks

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If your gonna join on their Telegram then I suggest you view their channel and not join it. Because that bot verification isn't instant and wont desktop notify you. So you would be caught off guard thinking nothing much about your post their and view something else. Then find out you got banned off the channel because their bot thought your was a spam account.
Screenshot 2022-11-20 202028.png
I would've gone full on rage mode onto this mod. For the audacity to asked me to pay a unjustifiable ban with cryptocurrency. However I decided not to and take my business elsewhere. I already got my credit cards and I.P. blacklisted on Subscribestar and risks over $200+ dollars for sharing content onto this site. I not gonna waste my time with their Telegram Nonsense. So fuck that.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
You wouldn't seriously pay some rando on some shady paywall piracy website social channel for an unban. I don't use telegram because it's banned here (all socials are, a VPN won't help you) but if it works the way I've heard it does, all you have to do is roll another bunch of phone numbers and hold them, 2FA them using an unrelated device, and then use them one at a time at distant intervals.

If the channel isn't viewable then just get someone who can view it to leak it. Even private channels leak, that's how there's a crackdown on them eventually even if they don't get reported by anyone.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
You wouldn't seriously pay some rando on some shady paywall piracy website social channel for an unban. I don't use telegram because it's banned here (all socials are, a VPN won't help you) but if it works the way I've heard it does, all you have to do is roll another bunch of phone numbers and hold them, 2FA them using an unrelated device, and then use them one at a time at distant intervals.

If the channel isn't viewable then just get someone who can view it to leak it. Even private channels leak, that's how there's a crackdown on them eventually even if they don't get reported by anyone.
Like I said, I would've gone scorched-earth in that discussion from the way they design that bot. That get people to pay these shady pirates after randomly banning them for no reason. So I just left it as it is to laid it low then to just escalated it and get me I.P. banned of some shit. So I'll use a virtual number which I should've done at the start. Get what I need and leave that place.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
On the kemono telegram group is it possible to request, like sharing files or not possible?
It is possible to share files which I was gonna to do after their bot banned me. However they shut down making request due to people not reading the rules about it.

Reactions: Ohnoes123

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
It is possible to share files which I was gonna to do after their bot banned me. However they shut down making request due to people not reading the rules about it.
Oh i see, by random chance would you have this artist works : X3D ?