• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Yiff.party is down or gone?

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I'm not exactly sure that one there counts as political correctness, but I don't trust them to stop there, so...
I mean the funny part that you can still post underage content, even grossly resembling real CP, but not on fanbox where payment processors handle their transactions for rewards. :HideThePain:

Oct 26, 2017
They don't even give a link to infringing posts? Well, guess creators will just click that payout button, hit the door or move to a place where thought police is a non-concept.
I'm not exactly sure that one there counts as political correctness, but I don't trust them to stop there, so...
It's extremely vague, especially in Japan. of the Penal Code itself also technically violates of the Constitution of Japan, the contradictory parts being:
Article 175. (Distribution of Obscene Objects)
A person who distributes, sells or displays in public an obscene document, drawing
or other objects shall be punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 2
years, a fine of not more than 2,500,000 yen or a petty fine. The same shall apply to
a person who possesses the same for the purpose of sale.
Freedom of assembly and association, as well as speech, press and all other forms of expression, are guaranteed. No censorship shall be maintained, nor shall the secrecy of any means of communication be violated.
There is no clear definition for obscene, making the waisetsu law fear fuel. Worth noting that most arrests related to this article were scapegoat arrests, much like the Internet piracy arrests that targeted rather unusual people (a middle-aged housewife uploading anime episodes on Share being one example).

Censoring the genitalia was so obscure that it caused a few adventurous artists to actually riot in creative ways. None of them have been arrested or fined, merely banned or suspended at most. The opposite happened to most artists who decided to censor just about everything that could be considered even remotely obscene, indecent, or simply offensive.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
*Sighs* I like how they make the TOS "Violation" sound so serious yet their response is to ban an account rather than notify the authorities. That tells you how serious the "Violation" really is smh.
The thing is .... it's perfectly legal to still post this content on pixiv, you just musn't monetize it on fanbox cuz payment processors demand it.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
*Sighs* I like how they make the TOS "Violation" sound so serious yet their response is to ban an account rather than notify the authorities. That tells you how serious the "Violation" really is smh.
I guess at least they don't go fuck you on the creator and freeze their account (sometimes with fines on top) without even sending any (automated) message at all. Still, judging from the screenshot, it's going to be tough for creators who have tons of posts to figure out what triggered the alarm unless they contact pixiv administration. And yeah, double standards suck, because the ToS machine works in very mysterious and biased ways for different individuals no matter the service.
The thing is .... it's perfectly legal to still post this content on pixiv, you just musn't monetize it on fanbox cuz payment processors demand it.
That's the thing, it only affects booth, fanbox and pixiv requests. The November 15 announcement (that kicked in last week) confused a lot of pixiv artists who now fear everything has become even more dangerous on pixiv itself when there are no additional changes there.

• Sad

Vagician

Aug 8, 2020
Still, judging from the screenshot, it's going to be tough for creators who have tons of posts to figure out what triggered the alarm
I mean the staff is not digging through your albums, so if it's getting flagged it's most likely a cover image. And you probably have a decent idea exactly the type that's going to be hit. If you want to stay on PixIV and you made 3d loli content... go delete it. Assuming you have mixed content. The pure loli artists are obviously screwed.

The question is more what PixIV turns to after this. Deviant Art to its credit stopped after their 3d loli purge. Maybe PixIV will do the same. Going full tumblr is not inevitable.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
They don't even give a link to infringing posts? Well, guess creators will just click that payout button, hit the door or move to a place where thought police is a non-concept.It's extremely vague, especially in Japan. of the Penal Code itself also technically violates of the Constitution of Japan, the contradictory parts being:

There is no clear definition for obscene, making the waisetsu law fear fuel. Worth noting that most arrests related to this article were scapegoat arrests, much like the Internet piracy arrests that targeted rather unusual people (a middle-aged housewife uploading anime episodes on Share being one example).

Censoring the genitalia was so obscure that it caused a few adventurous artists to actually riot in creative ways. None of them have been arrested or fined, merely banned or suspended at most. The opposite happened to most artists who decided to censor just about everything that could be considered even remotely obscene, indecent, or simply offensive.
It purposely design that way to take down certain people. They no they can't consistent enforce it.

Last edited:

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
Is anyone else getting this error when trying to access kemono.party?
Web capture_26-5-2023_91031_kemono.party.jpeg
When I try to access the site on my desktop PC I get this but it works just fine on my PS Vita's Internet browser.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Does anybody know what's the deal with Bikomation? Pretty much every time i look at his patreon all post have a white blur on them and most times it's the same on kemono (thankfully someone updated it recently and now its working).
Most people on Party-chan say that biko is nuking his content(mass deleting post images) to stop pirates, but wouldn't that affect the patrons themselves? I don't want to pay because here the price for a pledge is basically triple of what would be normally (and I'm not about to pend what is basically 20% of rent to find out)
Now it's shrouded behind links that don't even work. Not sure if it's an IP lock or "link only works with extreme directness"

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Update

Post Revision feature is now added into Kemono posts.
1693195976568.png
1693774317936.png
It lets you choose a specific version of a post that has been previously flagged for reimport, so that you can see the history of its content (useful when artists remove URL to stuff, for example).
1691519108875.jpeg
Now there should be no fear of losing content when "certain people" have nothing better to do in order to erase content on Kemono.

I dunno why I have go into Telegram or /kemono/ to get this update. When they can post that within the home page of their site. I also heard Kemono has been a bit choppy for certain people to browse lately when this was added in.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Update

Post Revision feature is now added into Kemono posts.
View attachment 2904274
View attachment 2904281
It lets you choose a specific version of a post that has been previously flagged for reimport, so that you can see the history of its content (useful when artists remove URL to stuff, for example).
View attachment 2904278
Now there should be no fear of losing content when "certain people" have nothing better to do in order to erase content on Kemono.

I dunno why I have go into Telegram or /kemono/ to get this update. When they can post that within the home page of their site. I also heard Kemono has been a bit choppy for certain people to browse lately when this was added in.

Nice addition to kemono arsenal, but the real gains are in fixing fanbox and subscribe star importers. People are leaving Patreon/Fanbox( both turning to shit with their censorship ) to those 2 platforms as they are pretty much leak proof unless you leak stuff manually.