Yiff.party is down or gone?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Nice addition to kemono arsenal, but the real gains are in fixing fanbox and subscribe star importers. People are leaving Patreon/Fanbox( both turning to shit with their censorship ) to those 2 platforms as they are pretty much leak proof unless you leak stuff manually.
They haven't figure out the subscribe star importer yet. Just like I haven't figure out how to get myself fully blacklisted from their and use my card again.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Fantia and SubscribeStar won't take virtual cards from what I heard. Can't confirm myself though.
Well that knock down one of my methods to try. The only one I heard that work on SubscribeStar are prepaid cards, but I can't confirm if those work either.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So, with the new revision feature I noticed that comments on posts don't seem to change (if they are even changed in the first place) which got me wondering if there was a way to get to mega folder, since the link in the comment has never changed

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono Importer Update
Screenshot 2023-09-24 214439.png
Screenshot 2023-09-24 214628.png

>Be a piracy website.
>Advertise yourself on a public platform and let everyone know you exist.
>Your infrastructure isn't design like Pirate Bay to take on millions of dollar that gonna to be levy against you.
>The big corporations are funding their coders to the millions to making systems that detect your nonsense.
>Fanbox importer is dead
>Kemono on their last leg.
We Will Use The Old Ways.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa

Oct 26, 2017
>CHAT NOW<

Send your Anon resume to kemono.ru (keep the self-doxxing to a minimum)

We are not looking for beginners at this time.
Just recruit your Python devs paid in YIF/KMC cryptofur from F95. Guaranteed VIP experience. :sneaky:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Its like yiff.party all over again, minus the sudden AWOL.
At least yiff was smart enough to not make a twitter account and go. "Hey guys! I'm leaking your shit." They didn't want all that publicity and to be treated like a bullseye for those platforms they were scraping content for.
Are there signs of possible alternatives yet?
Other p2p like ipfs is the other alternative I presume. Torrent/Magnet sites still exist.

Reactions: ermousa

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
Kemono Importer Update
View attachment 2955123
View attachment 2955124

>Be a piracy website.
>Advertise yourself on a public platform and let everyone know you exist.
>Your infrastructure isn't design like Pirate Bay to take on millions of dollar that gonna to be levy against you.
>The big corporations are funding their coders to the millions to making systems that detect your nonsense.
>Fanbox importer is dead
>Kemono on their last leg.
View attachment 2955139
Its like yiff.party all over again, minus the sudden AWOL. Are there signs of possible alternatives yet? :ROFLMAO:
Oh god, not again...
Its ogre?
At least yiff was smart enough to not make a twitter account and go. "Hey guys! I'm leaking your shit." They didn't want all that publicity and to be treated like a bullseye for those platforms they were scraping content for.

Other p2p like ipfs is the other alternative I presume. Torrent/Magnet sites still exist.
chan.kemono.party_kemono_res_31103.html.png

Oct 26, 2017

And E-Hentai. You can torrent the PSD/CLIP files there (use something like Photopea for CLIP files if you don't have CSA) and there is zero history of the administrator taking down paywalled content to my knowledge. Just remember to spread it around to maximize life expectancy.
With a shady furry Discord being around, it's hard to know if you can even trust Telegram information at all either. Not that it matters much for me since both are forbidden where I am but when people don't have access to the repo (if there still is one), they probably expect to see some kind of info somewhere.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Are you referring to Kemono.su? If so, it's working on my end, it was just a little slow.