Yiff.Party is Going down, Can anyone start development of an alternative?

Vammzu

Nov 30, 2020
So in other words: "I have enough web dev skill to build a site, and can see where Kemono needs improvement but don't want the legal risk of making my own site"

With that said: you COULD (should!) offer your skillz to Kemono and help them rebuild, improve & optimise the site. You have the knowhow to help, and help is exactly what they need ;) . Plus, unlike Yiff.Party, the Kemono admin is communicative, and not the kinda guy to poo in your mouth if you have "Ideas on how the site could be better run". Go and join the cause. Go on my son! GET IN THERE!
I want to help and have lots of art. How do I contant the Kemono admin of the site? :confused:

yaiko

Aug 26, 2020
Where are you guys getting your Yiff.party back ups at? I was only able to download stuff directly from the webpage before it shut down

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Where are you guys getting your Yiff.party back ups at? I was only able to download stuff directly from the webpage before it shut down
is there a way to access those files? i tried wayback machine but it didn't work.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
oh hey the importer is still down but at least now things that are on the site are showing and not just image error boxes.

Dec 4, 2020
If anybody is still watching this thread, I'm still looking for developers to help finish the rewrite and develop new features. Contact me if interested.
admin@kemono.party
I wish I knew, well, anything about web dev, cos I'd be ONboard with this quicker than a rat gets OFFboard a burning ship. Paysite piracy seems to be the most utterly dead area of data piracy ever, considering paysites have been "the new black" for over 10 years. Its almost unbelievable when I think about it in terms of time lol. Anyway I hope you get the help you need eventually mate and all goes well. Theres surely a lot of us who still want to see KP in full swing. Oh man if I don't pirate some paysite art soon I'm worried I might become a less bad person, and I can't be having that!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I don't know how will I request to kemono.party, its complicated plus there is nothing in my javascript console

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
For patreon,

Are you trying to get the ids? If you're trying to do that with Patreon, there's a really simple way to do it. If you press CTRL+U, it opens up the source code, and from there, you can search for "creator_id" using CTRL+F. You do need to be on the creator's post page, though.
I did but it's not working I couldn't find creators_id in the source code

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What about Usenet? I heard they had some good forums for hard to find content several years back.

lg016

Dec 27, 2020
I don't suppose you had much luck with the Sims4Cars stuff and would be willing to share somewhere if so? I use another site I can recommend for the felixandre and darte, but I can't find the cars anywhere else and am having no luck with getting onto the yiff pages.. Kicking myself for not downloading lots of sims stuff earlier.
Do you still have the site for Felixandre?
I've been lokking for the noverber and december forever
Thank you