Yiff.Party is Going down, Can anyone start development of an alternative?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Sad times my friend...

Anyone has an alternative to yiff.party? And pls don't mention about kemono.party cause that page sucks...

orpi

Jul 31, 2017

Vammzu

Nov 30, 2020

This site is kind of bad The import feature doesn't even load up and when you search for an artist .. most the time it won't show them, plus this site is still missing a lot of art.

Not trying to complain too much, but like I said have lots of furry art and wanna help make the next Yiff.Party better.
Kemono.party doesn't cut it.

0x46A

Nov 16, 2020

This site is kind of bad The import feature doesn't even load up and when you search for an artist .. most the time it won't show them, plus this site is still missing a lot of art.

Not trying to complain too much, but like I said have lots of furry art and wanna help make the next Yiff.Party better.
Kemono.party doesn't cut it.
The Owner is working on the site and the importer doesn't work right now (it worked in the past but since the entire site got reworked, it is broken for now). Still though the site works for me way better now.

Also #188 theres a new github repo for Kemono2 now

mirlidois

Mar 31, 2020
Hello, maybe you're already knowing that there were "down with patreon" and "paysitemustbedestroyed" before (but they are down now), i know DWP share his database if it can help to do another site like this. Sorry for my poor english, i just try to find another site to have free cc without waiting all my life on it x) For DWP you can see here:

Reactions: Tempest10

babykali

Sep 29, 2018
Hello, maybe you're already knowing that there were "down with patreon" and "paysitemustbedestroyed" before (but they are down now), i know DWP share his database if it can help to do another site like this. Sorry for my poor english, i just try to find another site to have free cc without waiting all my life on it x) For DWP you can see here:
oh yeah i play the sims 4 too and im looking for a website like that as well lolllll

Tempest10

Jun 7, 2019
Definitely would like to see sims 4 content on any replacement for yiff.

seeseed

Jul 14, 2018
I personally could work on an alternative, however I don't have much experience dealing with the grey area of storing paywalled content. I don't want to get stuck in a situation of dealing with DMCA and other copyright laws. Kemono does the job however the requesting process doesn't have a generic option. Also looking at kemono, how they display posts leaves alot to be desired, the grid format is just fucking ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Okay WTF was Yiff.Party............

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a website that imported Patreon posts that normally were locked behind paywalls, mostly just updates like image posts, comments and messages from content creators. May it rest in peace, made getting information significantly easier than paying 15$ for just about every post from people who would wait the last minute to update. (seriously, there are some patreon content makers who just update once a month it just wasn't worth it when they claimed to be weekly/daily makers).

Reactions: Keldin
Dec 4, 2020
I personally could work on an alternative, however I don't have much experience dealing with the grey area of storing paywalled content. I don't want to get stuck in a situation of dealing with DMCA and other copyright laws. Kemono does the job however the requesting process doesn't have a generic option. Also looking at kemono, how they display posts leaves alot to be desired, the grid format is just fucking ugly.
So in other words: "I have enough web dev skill to build a site, and can see where Kemono needs improvement but don't want the legal risk of making my own site"

With that said: you COULD (should!) offer your skillz to Kemono and help them rebuild, improve & optimise the site. You have the knowhow to help, and help is exactly what they need ;) . Plus, unlike Yiff.Party, the Kemono admin is communicative, and not the kinda guy to poo in your mouth if you have "Ideas on how the site could be better run". Go and join the cause. Go on my son! GET IN THERE!

Reactions: mirlidois