• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ310578_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A mini-RPG about a girl that gets into ecchi encounters.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-31
Release Date: 2020-12-17
Developer: Monotool -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Mainly manually fixed and edited, the rest MTL)
Translator: TheDarkSky
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Official English Version
Win
: - - -

Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: SAVE

Thanks for the sharing the Game NeutralHatred & waakino777 Thanks for the Translation TheDarkSky
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ310578_img_smp8.jpg RJ310578_img_smp7.jpg RJ310578_img_smp6.jpg RJ310578_img_smp5.jpg RJ310578_img_smp4.jpg RJ310578_img_smp3.jpg RJ310578_img_smp2.jpg RJ310578_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
What does "English (Mainly manually fixed and edited, the rest MTL)" mean? Did someone stop fixing in the middle or something?
Because if it's a whole edit of MTL translation so there's not any garbled lines it's usually acceptable to play for me, but normal MTL is not.

vagabond_ru

Feb 5, 2018
Roses are red, MTL poetry can be scary, but remember why you came here. To see pussy; be it shaved or hairy.
I am sorry, but you're better to use a language with declension and conjugation by case to make Poetry. For example, the language of the novel-in-verse «Eugene Onegin»

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I liked the others tbh, silly situations but nice pixel art. Then 1.35GB for this one o_o As I can see they seem to double in size: 180MB, 300MB, 600MB and now this 1.35GB. Hopefully it's not just reused animations and has some improvements.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
What does "English (Mainly manually fixed and edited, the rest MTL)" mean? Did someone stop fixing in the middle or something?
Because if it's a whole edit of MTL translation so there's not any garbled lines it's usually acceptable to play for me, but normal MTL is not.
It basically means that, as a first pass, I MTL'd the whole thing. I then went back and manually fixed/edited main dialogue and some of the things that were just stupidly funny to read while testing the game (sentences like, "I want my sister's dick in your dick" said by male characters were everywhere) so that it at least made sense. Mostly. There's still quite a bit of MTL and even much of the dialogue I did re-translate and/or edit myself could be bad, but you can at least play the game start to finish while understanding what's going on ahahah

I spent half of the time rewriting scripts around the game to make the "Currently Holding" system (the box in the top right) work when translated, since it breaks the moment you change the name of an item in a single instance. I didn't really plan to spend multiple weeks on the game to rewrite the whole script from scratch ahahah, which is why it's not fully rewritten but more in a "serviceable" state. More skilled translators can definitely work on this with Translator++ and the likes now though, as long as they don't touch Common Events (and obviously, as long as they don't go manually edit in RPG Maker the names of the items).

I'm kinda considering moving onto some other game like now, which is also absolutely hell-ish to translate since it breaks extremely easily. As I mentioned in the TL Notes, I'm more of a developer than a translator, so I lean more into the technical side of things.

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
This game's a RPG Maker MV game, so I'm betting it's like this.
1 - They used the tool "Translator++". Basically it reads the contents of files (which should mostly be Javascript or Json?), then turns it into something that looks like an Excel spreadsheet for each readable file.
2 - Translator++ can do a mass MTL for each individual part, then puts it into a different column. Now each row has its original text and a MTL text.
3 - Someone probably went over the rows manually. If the MTL is good enough, skip it. If it makes no sense, someone can manually put a human translation in a different column.
4 - Once they're done, create a way of applying it onto the game. Translator++ has a bunch of different ways to do that. The different columns have priorities, so it'll usually apply it in that order (i.e. Human first, then MTL, finally JP if nothing).

The final product probably has a bunch of MTL that wasn't bad enough to correct, but a lot that was pretty shitty and had to be redone by a person.

Edit - Ah, they actually responded above. Monotool's games aren't big on the story and dialogue, but this one in particular is tough without it since there's an actual NPC dialogue order for progression. Thank you for your work.
Good luck with Thanatos; I haven't tried using Translator++ on any WolfRPG games myself yet, but I believe that's supported by it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rllog

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
How to give the drink to the sick guy? Thx for help
What I did was:
- Beat the swimming minigame (getting the Iron Fence Key)
- Enter the private hot spring by using the key
- Lock the door once you're inside
- Examine the bottle, and decide to steal it
- The squid will come out of the hole to take it back, chasing you
- Go back to the door, unlock it, and leave

I don't know if the locking part is necessary, but that's what I did. Once you do that, you'll have the drink for the guy.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes