TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Unless something has been professionally translated, or no google translated has been used, then just call it MTL.
I get what you mean, but to be fair I did spend a few days rewriting text. I think it's fair to at least note that ahahah, otherwise I wouldn't have really bothered. I did specify it was MTL at first - I know I'd at least like to know when games are pure MTL or whether they've been edited a bit before downloading (y)

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
It basically means that, as a first pass, I MTL'd the whole thing. I then went back and manually fixed/edited main dialogue and some of the things that were just stupidly funny to read while testing the game (sentences like, "I want my sister's dick in your dick" said by male characters were everywhere) so that it at least made sense. Mostly. There's still quite a bit of MTL and even much of the dialogue I did re-translate and/or edit myself could be bad, but you can at least play the game start to finish while understanding what's going on ahahah

I spent half of the time rewriting scripts around the game to make the "Currently Holding" system (the box in the top right) work when translated, since it breaks the moment you change the name of an item in a single instance. I didn't really plan to spend multiple weeks on the game to rewrite the whole script from scratch ahahah, which is why it's not fully rewritten but more in a "serviceable" state. More skilled translators can definitely work on this with Translator++ and the likes now though, as long as they don't touch Common Events (and obviously, as long as they don't go manually edit in RPG Maker the names of the items).

I'm kinda considering moving onto some other game like now, which is also absolutely hell-ish to translate since it breaks extremely easily. As I mentioned in the TL Notes, I'm more of a developer than a translator, so I lean more into the technical side of things.
you're a good lad

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Ok, Here i took the original full save from OP and noticed the two videos was not unlocked - First Video and Third Video and I Unlocked Them Both Enjoy.

Gallery Videos Unlocked

(Also The MTL is Funny but i like it on some scenes like the Middle Video is Funny But HOT!!)
thanks

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Last edited:
Jul 25, 2019
A lot of pretty intense immoral tags but it seems like they forgot to add shota which is honestly one of the worst ones. The tags make the game seem worse than it really is, the character doesn't seem like she's being all that harassed but I didn't get very far had to turn it off after entering the baths and finding the kid(?).

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What the deal with the size, "jizz"?
Or someone cant wait for 3 minutes while it downloads?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes